Shoes Recon 1.0 MTB Specialized
Finding the perfect cross country race shoes can be tough going, but with the S-Works Recon shoes, we've made the choice simple. Exceptional power transfer? Check. Gram-counter approved? Check. Undeniable style? You got it. With the S-Works Recon you get XC-focused mountain bikes shoes that truly have no compromises.
- Body Geometry sole and footbed are ergonomically designed and scientifically tested to boost power, increase efficiency, and reduce the chance of injury by optimizing hip, knee, and foot alignment.
- Our stiffest and lightest XC FACT carbon plate maximizes power transfer: Stiffness Index 13.0
- Dyneema® Mesh is trapped between layers of four-way stretch mesh and TPU to create no-stretch zones for the ultimate connection and comfort.
- Independent alloy BOA® S3-Snap dials for on-the-fly micro-adjustment, backed by the BOA® Lifetime Guarantee.
- PadLock™ heel construction cradles the heel and is proven to improve acceleration.
- Titanium alloy cleat nut.
- SlipNot™ rubber heel and toe tread for confident traction on all terrain with removable toe studs.
- Form Fit last with a roomy toe box for the ultimate in connectivity and comfort.
- Two-bolt cleat pattern fits all major MTB pedals.
- Approximate weight: 270g (1/2 pair, Size 42
Sportissimo Team always puts his heart into everything he does.
We mount and adjust your bike WITHOUT ANY ADDITIONAL COST.
Why we do it for free? Because we want you to be free to enjoy yourself.
FOR US THIS IS PRICELESS.
What to do when your bike arrives:
Put the handlebars back in place
Mount the pedals
In some cases you will need to mount the front wheel
These tasks will only take a few minutes and no special tools are needed. You will need a 15 mm wrench and a 4 mm Allen key.
And if you have any difficulty, do not worry, call our mechanics, they will be happy to guide you step by step.
You might also like
- No related products at this time.