The extremely lightweight S-Works Power saddle has a stiff, FACT carbon shell and rails, and is a high-performance saddle that's designed to help you perform at your best.
Its Body Geometry design, with our lightest level of padding, caters to both men and women, and helps deliver superior performance in all seating positions. Proven through blood flow testing and pressure mapping, the extra wide and elongated Body Geometry channel and proper sit bone support provides all day comfort.
- Patented Body Geometry design is lab-tested for both men and women to assure blood flow to sensitive arteries.
- Stiff FACT carbon fibre shell is tuned for support and ride compliance.
- Super-light PU padding for comfort and support on longer rides.
- Ultra-light, strong, and oversized FACT carbon rails.
- Tough, lightweight, and water-resistant cover.
- Level 1 padding: Lightest level of padding for the most direct connection to the bike.
- SWAT™-compatible mounts moulded into the saddle base allow for sleek and integrated storage solutions.
- Size 143mm / Weight 159g
- Size 155mm / Weight 161g
-NOTE: Oversized 7x9mm carbon rails are not compatible with seatposts equipped with side-load clamp mechanisms for 7mm round rails.
If the product is available for pre-order, you can place it in the cart and complete the first step to reserve the bike in the desired size, choosing the preferred payment method.
Once the deposit has been paid, you will receive an email with pre-order confirmed.
Once the product is available, you will receive an email to complete and pay the order.
Only in this phase, depending on the chosen collection/delivery method, you will know the shipping costs accordingly to choosen courier.
Upon receipt of payment, the parcel will be entrusted to the courier and you will receive tracking to track the shipment.
Below is a summary table of shipping costs:
Sportissimo Team always puts his heart into everything he does.
We mount and adjust your bike WITHOUT ANY ADDITIONAL COST.
Why we do it for free? Because we want you to be free to enjoy yourself.
FOR US THIS IS PRICELESS.
What to do when your bike arrives:
Put the handlebars back in place
Mount the pedals
In some cases you will need to mount the front wheel
These tasks will only take a few minutes and no special tools are needed. You will need a 15 mm wrench and a 4 mm Allen key.
And if you have any difficulty, do not worry, call our mechanics, they will be happy to guide you step by step.