The RockHopper Expert comes from over 30 years of our experience in combining value and performance. Its A1 aluminum frame has a new renewed geometry that gives us a perfect driving feel and efficiency.
Its air-only RockShox Judy fork, Shimano MT200 hydraulic disc brakes and SRAM SX Eagle 1x12 drivetrain make it ready for anything.
Rockhopper Expert 29 2022
- The A1 Premium light alloy frame is the real heart of this Rockhopper. Thanks to the machined pipes the weight is reduced while the structure is very durable.
- The standover space is very large, there is the internal cable passage and the frame is compatible with the use of a telescopic seat post.
- Rockshox fork Judy Solo Air.
- SRAM Level hydraulic disc brakes, powerful and intuitive.
- Ruote resistenti in Lega design hookless.
- Pneumatici Fast Trak Control
- Specialized A1 premium butted alloy, zero-stack head tube, internal cable routing, 135x9mm forged dropouts, chainstay-mounted disc brake, replaceable alloy derailleur hanger, stealth rack mounts, dropper post compatible
- RockShox Judy, Solo Air, Turnkey damper, 46mm offset, QR, 80/90/100mm travel (size-specific), alloy steerer
- SRAM SX Eagle, Powerspline
- Shift levers
- SRAM SX Eagle, trigger, 12-speed
- Rear derailleur
- SRAM SX Eagle, 12-speed
- SRAM PG-1210 Eagle, 11-50t
- Front brake
- SRAM Level, hydraulic disc, 180/160mm
- Rear brake
- SRAM Level, hydraulic disc, 160mm
- Specialized Alloy, hookless, Tubeless ready, 25mm inner width