A compact and powerful USB-rechargeable front bike light that's daytime visible from up to 2 km away.
Small but mighty
A daytime running light is the easiest and best way to keep riders safe and visible. The Ion 200 RT provides the proven safety of a daytime running light in a compact and powerful USB rechargeable package, and it features a distinctive flash pattern that's visible from up to 2 km away.
- The specifically designed focus, flash and range offers ultimate daytime visibility
- 200 lumens via high-power CREE LED
- The integrated light sensor auto-adjusts brightness to your environment
- Connect with Garmin® and Bontrager ANT+ devices for always-on, battery status and wireless control
- 200 lm-1.5 hrs, 100LM-3 hrs, 5 lm-14.5 hrs, Night Flash-30 hrs, Day Flash-12 hrs
- Easily attaches to your handlebars, helmet or bike mount
- Blendr-compatible bar mount available
- Includes Ion 200 RT, front Quick Connect bracket and a Micro USB charging cable
- Charge time 2 hours
Waterproof Rating IPX7
- 420 Li-Poly
- 28.9 L x 28.2 W x 37.3 H (mm)
If the product is available for pre-order, you can place it in the cart and complete the first step to reserve the bike in the desired size, choosing the preferred payment method.
Once the deposit has been paid, you will receive an email with pre-order confirmed.
Once the product is available, you will receive an email to complete and pay the order.
Only in this phase, depending on the chosen collection/delivery method, you will know the shipping costs accordingly to choosen courier.
Upon receipt of payment, the parcel will be entrusted to the courier and you will receive tracking to track the shipment.
Below is a summary table of shipping costs:
Sportissimo Team always puts his heart into everything he does.
We mount and adjust your bike WITHOUT ANY ADDITIONAL COST.
Why we do it for free? Because we want you to be free to enjoy yourself.
FOR US THIS IS PRICELESS.
What to do when your bike arrives:
Put the handlebars back in place
Mount the pedals
In some cases you will need to mount the front wheel
These tasks will only take a few minutes and no special tools are needed. You will need a 15 mm wrench and a 4 mm Allen key.
And if you have any difficulty, do not worry, call our mechanics, they will be happy to guide you step by step.
You might also like
- No related products at this time.