A pure road bike. Light, smooth and ultra fast. The evolution of the classic race machine.
Speed without limit.
The new SuperSix EVO compared to the previous version, calculated at a speed of 48.3 km/h saves 30 watts, with the shape of the tubes reduced-resistance and its integrated design.
Cannondale SuperSix Evo Carbon disc Ultegra Di2
- Lightweight low-drag carbon frameset
- Ultegra Di2 12-speed electronic shifting / Integrated Cannondale App connectivity
- HollowGram 45 SL KNØT carbon wheels / SAVE SystemBar
- SuperSix Evo Carbon, integrated cable routing w/ Switchplate, 12x142 Speed Release thru-axle, SAVE, PF30a, flat mount disc, integrated seat binder
- SuperSix Evo Carbon, SAVE, integrated crown race, 12x100mm Speed Release thru-axle, flat mount disc, internal routing, 1-1/8" to 1-1/4" steerer and 55mm offset (44-54cm), 1-1/8" to 1-3/8” steerer and 45mm offset (56-62cm)
- HollowGram SAVE SystemBar, Carbon, 8 deg. pitch adjust
- HollowGram KNØT, Alloy w/ cable cover, -6°
- Shimano Ultegra R8100, 50/34 for 12-speed
- Shift levers
- Shimano Ultegra Di2 R8170
- Front derailleur
- Shimano Ultegra Di2 R8150, braze-on
- Shimano Ultegra R8100, 11-30, 12-speed
- Shimano Ultegra Di2 R8170 hydraulic disc, 160/160mm MT800 rotors
- HollowGram 45 KNØT, Carbon, 20h front, 24h rear, 45mm deep, 21mm IW, tubeless ready
- HollowGram 27 SL KNØT, Carbon, 2 bolt clamp, 330mm, 0mm offset (44-48cm), 15mm offset (51-62cm)
- Cannondale Wheel Sensor
You might also like
- No related products at this time.