Tesoro Neo X is suitable for both on and off road, thanks to its equipment for trekking. We are not afraid of potholes, dirt roads, tram tracks, with Tesoro X we could tackle them without problems.
We can get away from the hectic everyday life and fully enjoy nature.
Cannondale Tesoro Neo X 3 2022
- SmartForm C2 lightweight and robust aluminium frame with 100 mm travel fork
- Shimano 9-speed transmission with hydraulic disc brakes
- Bosch Performance Line 250 W/battery 500 Wh/Range: up to 140 km
- SmartForm C2 Alloy, removable downtube battery, SAVE, tapered headtube, internal cable routing, 148x12mm thru-axle, post mount disc, motor protection, rack/fendor mount, lock mount
- SR Suntour XCM ATB, 100mm, Coil, 46mm offset
- FSA Bosch E-Bike, 38T
- Shift levers
- Shimano MT200 hydraulic disc
- Shimano HG200 11-36T, 9-speed
- Shimano MT200 hydraulic disc, 180/180mm RT10 rotors
- WTB STX i30 TCS, 32h, tubeless ready
- Bosch Performance Line 250W
- Bosch PowerTube 500Wh
If the product is available for pre-order, you can place it in the cart and complete the first step to reserve the bike in the desired size, choosing the preferred payment method.
Once the deposit has been paid, you will receive an email with pre-order confirmed.
Once the product is available, you will receive an email to complete and pay the order.
Only in this phase, depending on the chosen collection/delivery method, you will know the shipping costs accordingly to choosen courier.
Upon receipt of payment, the parcel will be entrusted to the courier and you will receive tracking to track the shipment.
Below is a summary table of shipping costs:
Sportissimo Team always puts his heart into everything he does.
We mount and adjust your bike WITHOUT ANY ADDITIONAL COST.
Why we do it for free? Because we want you to be free to enjoy yourself.
FOR US THIS IS PRICELESS.
What to do when your bike arrives:
Put the handlebars back in place
Mount the pedals
In some cases you will need to mount the front wheel
These tasks will only take a few minutes and no special tools are needed. You will need a 15 mm wrench and a 4 mm Allen key.
And if you have any difficulty, do not worry, call our mechanics, they will be happy to guide you step by step.