Pinarello Grevil, has a unique line, with this gravel bike we could go wherever we want.
Grevil F Ekar
Pinarello’s Grevil F bicycle is the first revolutionary step towards the Gravel world.
Grevil was created to grind kilometers on any route, ensuring the unmistakable driving feeling of Pinarello but also versatility of use.
A fast asphalt Gravel Pinarello bike, perfect on white roads, stable on muddy meadows.
SIZE-SPECIFIC GEOMETRY: DIFFERENTIATED GEOMETRY AND RAKE ENSURES THE SAME TRAIL AND
THE SAME CONTROL ACROSS ALL FRAME SIZES.
• Reach and stack: Compared to a traditional road bike, the GREVIL F has shorter reach and higher stack to create
an elongated position, offering better comfort and better handling
• An increased seat tube angle allows for greater wheel clearance
• Modified fork angle and rake ensures better handling and riding comfort
• Chain stays: Measuring between 422-425mm. This provides the best compromise between responsiveness and
comfort. Compatible with 700c or 650b wheels
ONE FRAME, THREE DIFFERENT BICYCLES
GREVIL is total freedom! With 25mm tires on 700c wheels, it flies like a road bike. But with a simple tire change to 32c
– or indeed up to 50c – it can overcome any obstacle and prevail on every terrain.
Versatility has always been one of GREVIL’s main objectives. The frame was designed to excel on any terrain and with
• Road tires: 25mm up. Wheel diameter 700c
• Gravel tires: from 32mm to 50mm. Wheel diameter 700c
• MTB tires: up to 2.1 ”. Wheel diameter 650b (27.5“)
* Photos are indicative only and may vary without notification
- Torayca T700 UD Carbon, Asymmetrical Frame, Twin Arms Asymmetric, Flexstays Sliders, Think 2: compatibility with mechanical or electronic gearboxes, ICR internal cable routing
- dedicated ONDA fork with ForkFlap ™,
- Most aluminum
- Group set
- Campagnolo Ekar 13v
- RAD SYSTEM disc brakes, Disc Flat Mount (max Ø160 mm)
- Fulcrum Rapid Red 500
If the product is available for pre-order, you can place it in the cart and complete the first step to reserve the bike in the desired size, choosing the preferred payment method.
Once the deposit has been paid, you will receive an email with pre-order confirmed.
Once the product is available, you will receive an email to complete and pay the order.
Only in this phase, depending on the chosen collection/delivery method, you will know the shipping costs accordingly to choosen courier.
Upon receipt of payment, the parcel will be entrusted to the courier and you will receive tracking to track the shipment.
Below is a summary table of shipping costs:
Sportissimo Team always puts his heart into everything he does.
We mount and adjust your bike WITHOUT ANY ADDITIONAL COST.
Why we do it for free? Because we want you to be free to enjoy yourself.
FOR US THIS IS PRICELESS.
What to do when your bike arrives:
Put the handlebars back in place
Mount the pedals
In some cases you will need to mount the front wheel
These tasks will only take a few minutes and no special tools are needed. You will need a 15 mm wrench and a 4 mm Allen key.
And if you have any difficulty, do not worry, call our mechanics, they will be happy to guide you step by step.
You might also like
- No related products at this time.