Pinarello Grevil, has a unique line, with this gravel bike we could go wherever we want.
Pinarello’s Grevil F bicycle is the first revolutionary step towards the Gravel world.
Grevil was created to grind kilometers on any route, ensuring the unmistakable driving feeling of Pinarello but also versatility of use.
A fast asphalt Gravel Pinarello bike, perfect on white roads, stable on muddy meadows.
SIZE-SPECIFIC GEOMETRY: DIFFERENTIATED GEOMETRY AND RAKE ENSURES THE SAME TRAIL AND
THE SAME CONTROL ACROSS ALL FRAME SIZES.
• Reach and stack: Compared to a traditional road bike, the GREVIL F has shorter reach and higher stack to create
an elongated position, offering better comfort and better handling
• An increased seat tube angle allows for greater wheel clearance
• Modified fork angle and rake ensures better handling and riding comfort
• Chain stays: Measuring between 422-425mm. This provides the best compromise between responsiveness and
comfort. Compatible with 700c or 650b wheels
ONE FRAME, THREE DIFFERENT BICYCLES
GREVIL is total freedom! With 25mm tires on 700c wheels, it flies like a road bike. But with a simple tire change to 32c
– or indeed up to 50c – it can overcome any obstacle and prevail on every terrain.
Versatility has always been one of GREVIL’s main objectives. The frame was designed to excel on any terrain and with
• Road tires: 25mm up. Wheel diameter 700c
• Gravel tires: from 32mm to 50mm. Wheel diameter 700c
• MTB tires: up to 2.1 ”. Wheel diameter 650b (27.5“)
* Photos are indicative only and may vary without notification
- Torayca T700 UD Carbon, Asymmetrical Frame, Twin Arms Asymmetric, Flexstays Sliders, Think 2: compatibility with mechanical or electronic gearboxes, ICR internal cable routing
- dedicated ONDA fork with ForkFlap ™,
- Most aluminum
- Group set
- Campagnolo Ekar 1x13 db
- RAD SYSTEM disc brakes, Disc Flat Mount (max Ø160 mm)
- Fulcrum Rapid Red 500
You might also like
- No related products at this time.