The Supercaliber 9.8 is a cross-country racing bike developed for podium-topping World Cup speed. Its category-defining set-up features our exclusive IsoStrut integrated shock and a lightweight FOX fork for a capable ride that's flat-out fast and soaks up technical terrain.
Trek Supercaliber 9.8 XT 2023
You want to ride what the pros ride and you want to win. You’re looking for a bike that's built for shocking speed and capability on even the hardest cross country courses, and comes decked out with light, fast upgrades on everything from the fork to the drivetrain.
- The Supercaliber is a World Cup-worthy bike that’s quick, capable of soaring through techy terrain and nearly as light as a hardtail
- Our exclusive IsoStrut shock provides tunable, damped suspension for a smooth and efficient ride
- Pivotless seat stays save on weight and actively bend to help soak up trail chatter
- The OCLV Carbon RSL integrated bar/stem is ultra-light and ultra-comfortable, and it looks awesome
- Wider Kovee Pro 30 wheels provide better tyre support so you can run lower pressure and get more traction
- OCLV Mountain Carbon main frame and stays, IsoStrut, tapered head tube, Knock Block, Control Freak internal routing, Boost148, 60 mm travel
- Fox Performance 32 Step-Cast, Float EVOL air spring, GRIP 2-position damper, remote lockout, tapered steerer, 44 mm offset, Boost110, 15 mm Kabolt axle, 100 mm travel
- e*thirteen TRS Race Carbon, 30 mm spindle, 34T alloy ring
- Shift levers
- Shimano XT M8100, 12-speed
- Rear derailleur
- Shimano XT M8100, long cage
- Shimano XT M8100, 10-51, 12 speed
- Shimano Deore XT M8100 hydraulic disc
- Bontrager Kovee Pro 30, OCLV Mountain Carbon, Tubeless-Ready
- M - 10.55 kg / 23.26 lbs
You might also like
- No related products at this time.