An ultra-light and aerodynamic bike, designed and built to make you the fastest uphill.
Aero tubes from the lightest OCLV stratification ever.
Discover the legendary driving quality and the incredible speed of our platform obtained thanks to the aerodynamic tubes derived from
OCLV stratification lighter than ever. You will also discover the performance and accuracy of the wireless electronic transmission with power meter.
Trek Émonda SLR 7 eTap 2021
- Trek’s fastest climbing chassis is also aerodynamic, weighs less than 700g and runs like in a dream
- The SRAM Force etap AXS transmission is intelligent, smooth and fully wireless
- OCLV 800 Series carbon is the lightest laminate we offer
- The Aeolus Pro 37 wheels are designed for ascent and have been developed specifically for the Émonda project
- Comes with a SRAM Force AXS power meter for more effective training from the start
- Ultralight 800 Series OCLV Carbon, Ride Tuned performance tube optimization, tapered head tube, internal routing, DuoTrap S compatible, flat mount disc, 142x12mm thru axle
- Émonda SLR full carbon, tapered carbon steerer, internal brake routing, flat mount disc, 12x100mm thru axle
- Bontrager Aeolus RSL Integrated bar/stem, OCLV Carbon, Di2 routing, 100mm reach, 124mm drop
- SRAM Force, 48/35, DUB spindle
- Shift levers
- SRAM Force eTap AXS, 12 speed
- Front derailleur
- SRAM Force eTap AXS, braze-on
- Rear derailleur
- SRAM Force eTap AXS, 36T max cog
- SRAM Force XG-1270, 10-33, 12 speed
- SRAM Force eTap AXS hydraulic disc, flat mount
- Bontrager Aeolus Pro 37, OCLV Carbon, Tubeless Ready, 37mm rim depth, 100x12 front, 142x12 rear
- 56" - 7,33 kg/16,17 lbs
If the product is available for pre-order, you can place it in the cart and complete the first step to reserve the bike in the desired size, choosing the preferred payment method.
Once the deposit has been paid, you will receive an email with pre-order confirmed.
Once the product is available, you will receive an email to complete and pay the order.
Only in this phase, depending on the chosen collection/delivery method, you will know the shipping costs accordingly to choosen courier.
Upon receipt of payment, the parcel will be entrusted to the courier and you will receive tracking to track the shipment.
Below is a summary table of shipping costs:
Sportissimo Team always puts his heart into everything he does.
We mount and adjust your bike WITHOUT ANY ADDITIONAL COST.
Why we do it for free? Because we want you to be free to enjoy yourself.
FOR US THIS IS PRICELESS.
What to do when your bike arrives:
Put the handlebars back in place
Mount the pedals
In some cases you will need to mount the front wheel
These tasks will only take a few minutes and no special tools are needed. You will need a 15 mm wrench and a 4 mm Allen key.
And if you have any difficulty, do not worry, call our mechanics, they will be happy to guide you step by step.
- No related products at this time.