Get on the bike lighter within the limits of the UCI, which is also the fastest.
Freefoil Shape Library frame form the new and lightweight Rider-First Engineered™frame.
S-Works Tarmac SL7 Sram Red Etap Axs
Gone are the days where aerodynamics compromised lightness.
The new Tarmac, the fastest bike on any road.
For the fastest chassis in the world, only the top of the range as components; group SRAM RED etap AXS at 12 speeds with power meter, wheels Roval Rapide CLX, aerodynamic and stable.
Weighing just 6.8 kg, the S-Works Tarmac is standard for racing.
- S-Works Tarmac SL7 FACT 12r Carbon, Rider First Engineered™,Win Tunnel Engineered, Clean Routing, Threaded BB, 12x142mm thru-axle, flat-mount disc
- S-Works FACT Carbon, 12x100mm thru-axle, flat-mount disc
- S-Works Aerofly II
- SRAM RED eTap AXS, 12-speed
- Rear derailleur
- SRAM RED eTAP AXS, 12-speed
- SRAM RED XG-1290, 12-speed, 10-33t
- Roval Rapide CLX, 21mm internal width carbon rim, 51mm depth, Win Tunnel Engineered, Roval AFD hub, 18h, DT Swiss Aerolite spokes
Roval Rapide CLX, 21mm internal width carbon rim, 60mm depth, Win Tunnel Engineered, Roval AFD hub, 24h, DT Swiss Aerolite spokes
You might also like
- No related products at this time.