Taking the notion of combining flagship performance with workhorse dependability one step further, we’re introducing the Terra C. This shares the same hub and spoke architecture as the Terra CL, ensuring ease of service and spoke replacement should the need arise, and is paired with an entirely new rim layup. The rims on the Terra C share the same dimensions and broad range of tire mounting possibilities as the Terra CLX and CL – 33mm deep with a 25mm internal width – but are crafted using a new-to-us process known as Resin Transfer Molding.
- Rim: Terra C RTM Carbon Clincher, 700c, Disc Brake, Tubeless Compatible
- Rim Details:32mm Depth, 30mm External Width, 25mm Internal Width - ERD 577mm
- Hub: DT Swiss 370 J-bend Center Lock, Ratchet LN 18t internals (20 degs) , 100x12mm & 142x12mm, Shim. Rd. 11sp Freehub (Convertible freehub )
- Bearing Type: DT Swiss Sealed Steel Cartridge Bearings
- Spokes: DT Swiss Competition Race J-bend, Front: Radial/Two-cross 24 count, R: 268mm, L: 279mm - Rear: Two-cross 24 count, DS: 277mm NDS: 278mm
- Nipple: DT Swiss Hex Prolock Al 2.0x14mm
- Tire Size: 28mm - 47mm - Max Pressure: 28c-32c: 80psi, 33c – 36c: 65psi, 37c- 47c: 60psi
- Weight: Wheelset 1,610g, Front 719g, Rear 891g (including tubeless rim tape and tubeless valve)
- Assembly Method: Carbon Layup - Automated, Wheel Build - Hand built.
- Extras: Roval Tubeless Rim Tape and Tubeless Valve, Spare Spoke & Nipple Kit, System Weight Limit: 275lbs / 125kg
If the product is available for pre-order, you can place it in the cart and complete the first step to reserve the bike in the desired size, choosing the preferred payment method.
Once the deposit has been paid, you will receive an email with pre-order confirmed.
Once the product is available, you will receive an email to complete and pay the order.
Only in this phase, depending on the chosen collection/delivery method, you will know the shipping costs accordingly to choosen courier.
Upon receipt of payment, the parcel will be entrusted to the courier and you will receive tracking to track the shipment.
Below is a summary table of shipping costs:
Sportissimo Team always puts his heart into everything he does.
We mount and adjust your bike WITHOUT ANY ADDITIONAL COST.
Why we do it for free? Because we want you to be free to enjoy yourself.
FOR US THIS IS PRICELESS.
What to do when your bike arrives:
Put the handlebars back in place
Mount the pedals
In some cases you will need to mount the front wheel
These tasks will only take a few minutes and no special tools are needed. You will need a 15 mm wrench and a 4 mm Allen key.
And if you have any difficulty, do not worry, call our mechanics, they will be happy to guide you step by step.