Light and stiff alloy stem with Blendr accessory integration for road and mountain bikes
The smarter upgrade
The forged alloy construction of the Bontrager Pro Blendr Stem delivers stiffness without compromising its light weight or sleek looks. Easy integration of lights, a computer and more with the Blendr integration system make this stem a perfect upgrade for any bike.
- The pro-level quality 31.8 mm clamp diameter stem weighs less than many carbon stems
- 4-bolt dual band clamp securely holds handlebar
- Uses high-quality M5 corrosion-resistant faceplate bolts with 5.2 Nm torque spec
- Included Blendr Pro base and Blendr XXX accessory mounts make it easy to integrate accessories
- Mounts intended for use with Ion and Trip, Garmin, GoPro and SRM accessories
- Approved for carbon bars and steerer tubes
- Safe installation requires a 5 mm spacer above and below the stem
- Included Blendr accessories: Pro Mono Base, Trip Computer mount and High Ion Light mount
If the product is available for pre-order, you can place it in the cart and complete the first step to reserve the bike in the desired size, choosing the preferred payment method.
Once the deposit has been paid, you will receive an email with pre-order confirmed.
Once the product is available, you will receive an email to complete and pay the order.
Only in this phase, depending on the chosen collection/delivery method, you will know the shipping costs accordingly to choosen courier.
Upon receipt of payment, the parcel will be entrusted to the courier and you will receive tracking to track the shipment.
Below is a summary table of shipping costs:
Sportissimo Team always puts his heart into everything he does.
We mount and adjust your bike WITHOUT ANY ADDITIONAL COST.
Why we do it for free? Because we want you to be free to enjoy yourself.
FOR US THIS IS PRICELESS.
What to do when your bike arrives:
Put the handlebars back in place
Mount the pedals
In some cases you will need to mount the front wheel
These tasks will only take a few minutes and no special tools are needed. You will need a 15 mm wrench and a 4 mm Allen key.
And if you have any difficulty, do not worry, call our mechanics, they will be happy to guide you step by step.
- No related products at this time.