The Rib Cage II Specialized
- SWAT™-compatible design allows for storage and tool integration.
- Super-low bottle position improves the aerodynamic profile.
- Tuned compression design provides a secure bottle retention with easy in-and-out accessibility.
- Reinforced composite material improves durability without adding weight.
- Sleek, minimalist design with razor-sharp graphics.
- Accepts EMT Cage Mount MTB or Road Tool.
- Accepts MTB XC Box (when used on compatible frames).
- Weight: 33g
If the product is available for pre-order, you can place it in the cart and complete the first step to reserve the bike in the desired size, choosing the preferred payment method.
Once the deposit has been paid, you will receive an email with pre-order confirmed.
Once the product is available, you will receive an email to complete and pay the order.
Only in this phase, depending on the chosen collection/delivery method, you will know the shipping costs accordingly to choosen courier.
Upon receipt of payment, the parcel will be entrusted to the courier and you will receive tracking to track the shipment.
Below is a summary table of shipping costs:
Sportissimo Team always puts his heart into everything he does.
We mount and adjust your bike WITHOUT ANY ADDITIONAL COST.
Why we do it for free? Because we want you to be free to enjoy yourself.
FOR US THIS IS PRICELESS.
What to do when your bike arrives:
Put the handlebars back in place
Mount the pedals
In some cases you will need to mount the front wheel
These tasks will only take a few minutes and no special tools are needed. You will need a 15 mm wrench and a 4 mm Allen key.
And if you have any difficulty, do not worry, call our mechanics, they will be happy to guide you step by step.
Customers who bought this product also bought:
- No related products at this time.