Scarpa MTB Recon 2.0 Specialized
Just because winning an XC World Cup isn’t on your to-do list, doesn’t mean you don’t value performance and comfort. Recon 2.0 is your shoe. Inspired by S-Works Recon, with Body Geometry comfort and efficiency, Recon 2.0 puts all that performance within easy reach.
- Body Geometry sole and footbed are built with purpose and backed by science to boost power, increase efficiency, and reduce the chance of injury by optimizing hip, knee, and foot alignment.
- Injection STRIDE toe-flex technology allows for natural toe movement off-bike but remains stiff for pedaling: Stiffness index 6.0
- Welded upper reduces seams for superior step-in comfort.
- BOA® L6-Snap dials for on-the-fly micro-adjustment.
- SlipNot™ rubber tread for confident traction on all terrain.
- Two-bolt cleat pattern fits all major MTB pedals.
- Approximate weight: 357g (1/2 pair, Size 42)
If the product is available for pre-order, you can place it in the cart and complete the first step to reserve the bike in the desired size, choosing the preferred payment method.
Once the deposit has been paid, you will receive an email with pre-order confirmed.
Once the product is available, you will receive an email to complete and pay the order.
Only in this phase, depending on the chosen collection/delivery method, you will know the shipping costs accordingly to choosen courier.
Upon receipt of payment, the parcel will be entrusted to the courier and you will receive tracking to track the shipment.
Below is a summary table of shipping costs:
Sportissimo Team always puts his heart into everything he does.
We mount and adjust your bike WITHOUT ANY ADDITIONAL COST.
Why we do it for free? Because we want you to be free to enjoy yourself.
FOR US THIS IS PRICELESS.
What to do when your bike arrives:
Put the handlebars back in place
Mount the pedals
In some cases you will need to mount the front wheel
These tasks will only take a few minutes and no special tools are needed. You will need a 15 mm wrench and a 4 mm Allen key.
And if you have any difficulty, do not worry, call our mechanics, they will be happy to guide you step by step.
You might also like