2FO FLAT 2.0 MOUNTAIN BIKE SHOES 2020
Foot Out, Flat Out—the redesigned 2FO Flat 2.0 was made to get you from the top of the run to the bottom as comfortably and efficiently as possible. Its outsole features our SlipNot™ 2.0 rubber compound, which was developed as a system to create the best pedal connection possible.
Contrary to popular belief, pedal connection isn’t just about rubber—the rubber hardness, stickiness, lug pattern, midsole thickness, and density all contribute to this connection. Our sole construction, informed by a pressure mapping study, led us to use softer foam in the forefoot with firm-over-soft foam in the rear, giving incredible pin penetration, while also reducing the “standing on a marshmallow” feeling that causes foot cramps on long downhills. Along with the new sole, we've also implemented a toe bumper and a captured foam layer, providing protection from rocks and roots when the trail gets gnarly.
- Body Geometry sole construction and footbeds are ergonomically designed and scientifically tested to boost power, increase efficiency, and reduce chance of injury by optimizing hip, knee, and foot alignment.
- SlipNot™ 2.0 rubber compound is our softest, grippiest rubber, and it's optimized for the ultimate in pedal connection
- Engineered lug pattern was specifically designed to integrate with pedal pins.
- Dual-density midsole adapts to the pedal, protects the foot, and results in superb pedal control.
- Captured foam in the upper protects the foot from impacts.
- Air mesh on the tongue and uppers provides protection, while quickly shedding water weight.
- Smooth, thermobonded upper for lightweight durability and a snag-free profile.
- Cushioned EVA foam midsole is sealed with a protective skin for support and tear resistance.
- Lacelock™ elastic keeps laces out of the chainrings.
- Relaxed Fit for a balance of pedal feel and off-the-bike comfort.
- Approximate weight: 347g (1/2 pair, Size 42)
If the product is available for pre-order, you can place it in the cart and complete the first step to reserve the bike in the desired size, choosing the preferred payment method.
Once the deposit has been paid, you will receive an email with pre-order confirmed.
Once the product is available, you will receive an email to complete and pay the order.
Only in this phase, depending on the chosen collection/delivery method, you will know the shipping costs accordingly to choosen courier.
Upon receipt of payment, the parcel will be entrusted to the courier and you will receive tracking to track the shipment.
Below is a summary table of shipping costs:
Sportissimo Team always puts his heart into everything he does.
We mount and adjust your bike WITHOUT ANY ADDITIONAL COST.
Why we do it for free? Because we want you to be free to enjoy yourself.
FOR US THIS IS PRICELESS.
What to do when your bike arrives:
Put the handlebars back in place
Mount the pedals
In some cases you will need to mount the front wheel
These tasks will only take a few minutes and no special tools are needed. You will need a 15 mm wrench and a 4 mm Allen key.
And if you have any difficulty, do not worry, call our mechanics, they will be happy to guide you step by step.
You might also like
- No related products at this time.