Saddle Romin Evo Pro 155
Keep it low and aero without sacrificing comfort.
The carbon-railed, ultra lightweight Romin EVO Pro is a high-performance road saddle that's contoured to put you in a position for optimal power transfer and comfort as you put pressure on your competition.
The Body Geometry channel is designed to maximize blood flow, while the shape allows you to maintain comfort easily, even while in a competitive, more aerodynamic position.
Patented Body Geometry design is lab-tested to assure blood flow to sensitive arteries.
- - Stiff, carbon-reinforced shell for longevity and all-day riding efficiency.
- - Super-light, PU padding for comfort and support on longer rides.
- - Ultra-light, strong, and oversized FACT carbon rails.
- - Tough, lightweight, and water-resistant Micromatrix™ cover.
- - Level 2 padding: Medium density foam for bike feel with additional cushioning.
- - SWAT™-compatible mounts moulded into the saddle base allow for sleek and integrated storage solutions.
- - Size 143mm / Weight 205g - Size 155mm / Weight 208
If the product is available for pre-order, you can place it in the cart and complete the first step to reserve the bike in the desired size, choosing the preferred payment method.
Once the deposit has been paid, you will receive an email with pre-order confirmed.
Once the product is available, you will receive an email to complete and pay the order.
Only in this phase, depending on the chosen collection/delivery method, you will know the shipping costs accordingly to choosen courier.
Upon receipt of payment, the parcel will be entrusted to the courier and you will receive tracking to track the shipment.
Below is a summary table of shipping costs:
Sportissimo Team always puts his heart into everything he does.
We mount and adjust your bike WITHOUT ANY ADDITIONAL COST.
Why we do it for free? Because we want you to be free to enjoy yourself.
FOR US THIS IS PRICELESS.
What to do when your bike arrives:
Put the handlebars back in place
Mount the pedals
In some cases you will need to mount the front wheel
These tasks will only take a few minutes and no special tools are needed. You will need a 15 mm wrench and a 4 mm Allen key.
And if you have any difficulty, do not worry, call our mechanics, they will be happy to guide you step by step.