Power Expert Specialized saddle
The Power Expert is a lightweight saddle, adopts a reinforced hull with carbon fiber, titanium tubular springs and Body Geometry design, suitable for men and women who express top performance in a very aggressive position.
Pressure mapping and blood flow testing have resulted in the creation of a larger and longer Body Geometry channel, as well as always ensuring the right support for ischial tuberosity.
- Patented Body Geometry, medical tests carried out in the laboratory to verify the correct blood flow for both men and women.
- Hull reinforced with carbon fiber to facilitate pedaling and resistance over time.
- Lightweight polyurethane padding for greater comfort over long distances.
- Tubular titanium springs.
- Resistant, light and water-repellent coating.
- Medium density, comfort and control level 2 padding.
- The hull is compatible SWAT™ for integrated solutions to carry tools or other.
If the product is available for pre-order, you can place it in the cart and complete the first step to reserve the bike in the desired size, choosing the preferred payment method.
Once the deposit has been paid, you will receive an email with pre-order confirmed.
Once the product is available, you will receive an email to complete and pay the order.
Only in this phase, depending on the chosen collection/delivery method, you will know the shipping costs accordingly to choosen courier.
Upon receipt of payment, the parcel will be entrusted to the courier and you will receive tracking to track the shipment.
Below is a summary table of shipping costs:
Sportissimo Team always puts his heart into everything he does.
We mount and adjust your bike WITHOUT ANY ADDITIONAL COST.
Why we do it for free? Because we want you to be free to enjoy yourself.
FOR US THIS IS PRICELESS.
What to do when your bike arrives:
Put the handlebars back in place
Mount the pedals
In some cases you will need to mount the front wheel
These tasks will only take a few minutes and no special tools are needed. You will need a 15 mm wrench and a 4 mm Allen key.
And if you have any difficulty, do not worry, call our mechanics, they will be happy to guide you step by step.
- No related products at this time.