A fitness saddle that combines a full cut-out with air foam and a dual-density shell for comfort and support on every ride.
Comfort for your commute
The Commuter Comp saddle offers the comfort of a full cut-out saddle with the support of a saddle designed specifically for commuters and fitness riders. A durable, weather-resistant cover material protects the dual density shell and air foam construction of the saddle for long-lasting comfort wherever you ride. Plus, a simple integrated Blendr mount makes it easy to add a Bontrager Flare rear light.
- Fitness Posture 4 features an upright pelvic rotation to go further, faster
- Contour Relief Zone Plus (CRZ+) full saddle cut-away enhances soft tissue protection
- Dual-density shell and air foam construction is soft yet supportive
- The tough, weather-resistant cover repels water
- Blendr attachment allows for integrated rear light mounting
Sportissimo Team always puts his heart into everything he does.
We mount and adjust your bike WITHOUT ANY ADDITIONAL COST.
Why we do it for free? Because we want you to be free to enjoy yourself.
FOR US THIS IS PRICELESS.
What to do when your bike arrives:
Put the handlebars back in place
Mount the pedals
In some cases you will need to mount the front wheel
These tasks will only take a few minutes and no special tools are needed. You will need a 15 mm wrench and a 4 mm Allen key.
And if you have any difficulty, do not worry, call our mechanics, they will be happy to guide you step by step.
- No related products at this time.