For the essentials and more.
Saddle bag Elite S Bontrager
Like a trusty friend, the Bontrager Elite seat pack is always at your side. Built with durable nylon to handle road grime from awesome adventures, its lightweight construction cradles your essentials through your favorite rides.
- Hook and loop saddle attachment firmly keeps bag connected to your bike
- Low-profile seatpost attachment prevents bag from swinging while riding
- Internal pockets securely hold credit cards and valuables
- Loop on face of bag easily attaches clips for rear lights
- Reflective elements enhance visibility for maximum safety anytime
- Light and robust material holds up to elements without contaminating contents
- Attachment Hook and loop strap
Bag type Seat Bags
Cargo capacity 40 cu in (0.65L )
Fibre content 82.7% Nylon PU coating/17.3% Hypalon
- 14.5cm (l) x 7.5cm (w) x 7cm (h)
If the product is available for pre-order, you can place it in the cart and complete the first step to reserve the bike in the desired size, choosing the preferred payment method.
Once the deposit has been paid, you will receive an email with pre-order confirmed.
Once the product is available, you will receive an email to complete and pay the order.
Only in this phase, depending on the chosen collection/delivery method, you will know the shipping costs accordingly to choosen courier.
Upon receipt of payment, the parcel will be entrusted to the courier and you will receive tracking to track the shipment.
Below is a summary table of shipping costs:
Sportissimo Team always puts his heart into everything he does.
We mount and adjust your bike WITHOUT ANY ADDITIONAL COST.
Why we do it for free? Because we want you to be free to enjoy yourself.
FOR US THIS IS PRICELESS.
What to do when your bike arrives:
Put the handlebars back in place
Mount the pedals
In some cases you will need to mount the front wheel
These tasks will only take a few minutes and no special tools are needed. You will need a 15 mm wrench and a 4 mm Allen key.
And if you have any difficulty, do not worry, call our mechanics, they will be happy to guide you step by step.
You might also like