Tarmac Sl7 Expert
Its frame is very light and provides excellent feeling and driveability on all frame sizes.
The new Tarmac will help you achieve and break new personal bests, KOMs and to get on the podium is the fastest on any road.
The Tarmac Expert is equipped with Roval C38 carbon wheels and the mechanical Shimano Ultegra group, in this way the bike is light and reliable.
- Tarmac SL7 FACT 10r Carbon, Rider First Engineered ™, Win Tunnel Engineered, Clean Routing, Threaded BB, 12x142mm thru-axle, flat-mount disc
- FACT Carbon, 12x100mm thru-axle, flat-mount disc
- Specialized Expert Shallow Drop, alloy, 125mm drop x 75mm reach
- Tarmac integrated stem, 6-degree
- Shimano Ultegra R8000, HollowTech 2, 11-speed
- Shift levers
- Shimano Ultegra Disc R8020
- Front derailleur
- Shimano Ultegra R8000, braze-on
- Rear derailleur
- Shimano Ultegra R8000, Shadow Design, 11-speed
- Shimano Ultegra R8000, 11-speed, 11-30t
- Shimano Ultegra R8070, hydraulic disc
- Roval C 38 Disc, carbon, tubeless-ready, 38mm depth, 24h
- * Specifications may vary without notice