All the technology designed for the Tarmac SL7 applied to aluminum using Smartweld technology to create the new Allez Sprint.
When you go on the attack, nothing could be more easily mistaken for a Tarmac.
The first Aluminium Super Bike
Specialized Allez Sprint Comp Disc
The Allez Sprint is the fastest aluminum bike in history thanks to the time spent in the wind tunnel with the Tarmac SL7.
The details such as the most complex steering tube we have ever made, and the internal passage of the cables, make this Allez 41 seconds faster over a distance of 40km than the previous model. Not bad, it could be the difference between making it on the podium or not.
With the movement box and the oblique tube in a single piece of aluminum in hydroforming, the Allez Sprint is super efficient and stable, perfect for sprinting on the finish line or to go on the run to the first kilometers.
Go down the sprint at full speed, go down the more technical descents, all without feeling like you’ve done ten rounds with the heavyweight champion.
The Tarmac SL7’s lowered vertical sheaths and carbon seat post and fork make the Allez Sprint comfortable and precise on the handlebars, all with the proven geometry of the Tarmac SL7. It’s as comfortable as it is beautiful.
- Specialized E5 Premium Aluminum Disc frame with D'Aluisio Smartweld Sprint Technology, hydroformed aluminum tubing, tapered head tube, fully internally routed cables, threaded BB
- FACT Carbon, 12x100mm thru-axle, flat-mount disc
- Shimano 105 R7000, HollowTech 2, 11-speed
- Rear derailleur
- Shimano 105 R7000 GS, medium cage, 11-speed
- Shimano 105, 11-speed, 11-28t
You might also like
- No related products at this time.