Domane SL 5 with its lightweight OCLV Carbon frame offers the best in ride quality, speed and versatility.
It has been equipped with the IsoSpeed system at the front and rear in order to level the roughness of the road and reduce fatigue, allowing us to conserve energy during our longer rides. We have fitted a very reliable Shimano 105 groupset with disc brakes for high stopping power in all weather conditions and an easily accessible interior glove box for storing essential items.
Domane SL 5 disc
This bike is very versatile, super sliding and also suitable for competitions, group outings and everyday adventures.
Integrates Isospeed technology that absorbs road surface roughness for faster, smoother and more comfortable driving
The elegant interior storage compartment offers a versatile solution for storing tools and equipment
Its very stable Endurance geometry is comfortable over long distances and always guarantees maximum speed
- 500 Series OCLV Carbon, IsoSpeed front and rear, internal storage, tapered head tube, internal cable routing, 3S chain tensioner, DuoTrap S compatibility, fender mounts, flat mount disc, 142x12mm thru axle
- Domane SLR carbon, carbon tapered steerer, internal brake cable routing, fender mounts, flat mount disc, 12x100mm thru axle
- Bontrager Comp VR-S, alloy, 31.8mm, 81mm reach, 118mm drop
- Bontrager Elite, 31.8mm, Blendr compatible, 7 degree
- Shimano 105 R7000, 50/34 (compact)
- Shift levers
- Shimano 105, 11 speed
- Front derailleur
- Shimano 105 R7000, braze-on
- Rear derailleur
- Shimano 105 R7000, long cage, 34T sprocket max
- Shimano 105 HG700-11, 11-34, 11-speed
- Bontrager Affinity Disc, Tubeless Ready, 24 holes, 21mm width, Presta valve
- size 56 - 9.89 kg / 21.80 lbs
If the product is available for pre-order, you can place it in the cart and complete the first step to reserve the bike in the desired size, choosing the preferred payment method.
Once the deposit has been paid, you will receive an email with pre-order confirmed.
Once the product is available, you will receive an email to complete and pay the order.
Only in this phase, depending on the chosen collection/delivery method, you will know the shipping costs accordingly to choosen courier.
Upon receipt of payment, the parcel will be entrusted to the courier and you will receive tracking to track the shipment.
Below is a summary table of shipping costs:
Sportissimo Team always puts his heart into everything he does.
We mount and adjust your bike WITHOUT ANY ADDITIONAL COST.
Why we do it for free? Because we want you to be free to enjoy yourself.
FOR US THIS IS PRICELESS.
What to do when your bike arrives:
Put the handlebars back in place
Mount the pedals
In some cases you will need to mount the front wheel
These tasks will only take a few minutes and no special tools are needed. You will need a 15 mm wrench and a 4 mm Allen key.
And if you have any difficulty, do not worry, call our mechanics, they will be happy to guide you step by step.
You might also like