The Domane SLR 7 Disc combines the best endurance bike frame with an electronic Shimano Ultegra Di2 groupset. It is an ultra-light racing bike equipped with high-end components designed to achieve maximum speed and performance, such as the OCLV carbon frame with storage compartment, the Isospeed front and Isospeed rear adjustable decouplers, carbon wheels, hydraulic disc brakes and electronic transmission.
Trek Domane SLR 7 Disc 2021
With the fast and reliable Shimano Ultegra Di2 electronic transmission you’ll never miss a gear shift
You can set the elasticity of the frame according to your preferences with a simple adjustment of the sliding element
We are not the only ones who adore it: the Domane SLR platform has been awarded as "Superbike of the year" by Bikeradar
The elegant interior storage compartment offers a versatile solution for storing tools and tools.
- 700 Series OCLV Carbon, front IsoSpeed, adjustable rear IsoSpeed, internal storage, tapered head tube, internal cable routing, micro-adjust seat mast, 3S chain keeper, DuoTrap S compatible, fender mounts, flat mount disc, 142x12mm thru axle
- Domane SLR carbon, tapered carbon steerer, internal brake routing, fender mounts, flat mount disc, carbon dropouts, 12x100mm thru axle
- Bontrager Pro IsoCore VR-CF, OCLV Carbon, 31.8mm, internal Di2 routing
- Bontrager Pro, 31.8mm, Blendr compatible, 7 degree
- Shimano Ultegra R8000, 50/34 (compact)
- Shift levers
- Shimano Ultegra R8070, 11 speed
- Front derailleur
- Shimano Ultegra R8050 Di2, braze-on
- Rear derailleur
- Shimano Ultegra R8050 Di2, long cage, 34T max cog
- Shimano Ultegra HG800-11, 11-34, 11 speed
- Bontrager Aeolus Pro 3V, OCLV Carbon, Tubeless Ready, 25mm rim width
- 56 - 8.47 kg / 18.67 lbs
Sportissimo Team always puts his heart into everything he does.
We mount and adjust your bike WITHOUT ANY ADDITIONAL COST.
Why we do it for free? Because we want you to be free to enjoy yourself.
FOR US THIS IS PRICELESS.
What to do when your bike arrives:
Put the handlebars back in place
Mount the pedals
In some cases you will need to mount the front wheel
These tasks will only take a few minutes and no special tools are needed. You will need a 15 mm wrench and a 4 mm Allen key.
And if you have any difficulty, do not worry, call our mechanics, they will be happy to guide you step by step.
- No related products at this time.