Domane SLR 9 etap is a combination of our best endurance bike frame with a set of the best components, including a wireless electronic group SRAM RED etap AXS that improves the shifting and makes it ultra-fast and precise.
The ultralight Aeolus RSL 37 carbon wheels, its Isospeed technology on the front and rear adjustable for the absorption of roughness and the glove compartment to carry the essentials make it an ideal bike for any adventure, from competitions to epic solo days.
Domane SLR 9 eTap
Puoi impostare l'elasticità del telaio secondo le tue preferenze con una semplice regolazione dell'elemento scorrevole
L'elegante vano portaoggetti interno offre una soluzione versatile per riporre utensili e attrezzatura
Questa bici ha vinto le più grandi gare classiche al mondo, tra cui la Parigi-Roubaix e il giro delle Fiandre
Non siamo gli unici ad adorarla: la piattaforma Domane SLR è stata premiata come "Superbike dell'anno" da Bikeradar
- 700 Series OCLV Carbon, front IsoSpeed, adjustable rear IsoSpeed, internal storage, tapered head tube, internal cable routing, 3S chain keeper, DuoTrap S compatible, fender mounts, flat mount disc, 142x12mm thru axle
- Domane SLR carbon, tapered carbon steerer, internal brake routing, fender mounts, flat mount disc, carbon dropouts, 12x100mm thru axle
- Bontrager Pro IsoCore VR-CF, OCLV Carbon, 31.8mm, internal Di2 routing, 93mm reach, 123mm drop
- Bontrager XXX, 31.8mm, Blendr compatible, 7 degree
- Shift levers
- Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 R9170, 11 speed
- Front derailleur
- derailleur Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 R9150, braze-on
- Rear derailleur
- derailleur Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 R9150, short cage, 30T max cog
- Shimano Dura-Ace R9100, 11-30, 11 speed
- Bontrager Aeolus RSL 37, OCLV Carbon, Tubeless Ready, 37mm rim depth, Shimano 11-speed freehub, 100x12mm thru axle front, 142x12mm thru axle rear
- 56 - 7.93 kg / 17.48 lbs
If the product is available for pre-order, you can place it in the cart and complete the first step to reserve the bike in the desired size, choosing the preferred payment method.
Once the deposit has been paid, you will receive an email with pre-order confirmed.
Once the product is available, you will receive an email to complete and pay the order.
Only in this phase, depending on the chosen collection/delivery method, you will know the shipping costs accordingly to choosen courier.
Upon receipt of payment, the parcel will be entrusted to the courier and you will receive tracking to track the shipment.
Below is a summary table of shipping costs:
Sportissimo Team always puts his heart into everything he does.
We mount and adjust your bike WITHOUT ANY ADDITIONAL COST.
Why we do it for free? Because we want you to be free to enjoy yourself.
FOR US THIS IS PRICELESS.
What to do when your bike arrives:
Put the handlebars back in place
Mount the pedals
In some cases you will need to mount the front wheel
These tasks will only take a few minutes and no special tools are needed. You will need a 15 mm wrench and a 4 mm Allen key.
And if you have any difficulty, do not worry, call our mechanics, they will be happy to guide you step by step.