Contact us to request the best price and availability
Trek Emonda SL 6 Disc
Hydraulic disc brakes offer control and stopping capability in any weather condition and on any road surface.
The aerodynamic profile of the tubes makes it our Émonda SL model faster than ever, both in plain and uphill.
This bike is able to face the most challenging climbs, the steepest descents and the fastest sprints.
The high-performance Shimano Ultegra transmission offers a professional-level smooth and precise transmission.
Like all Émonda models, it is designed to be the lightest and fastest in its class and enjoys our lifetime warranty.
- Carbonio OCLV 500 Series ultraleggero, tubo in carbonio ottimizzato per le competizioni, tubo sterzo conico, passaggio cavi interno, compatibilità DuoTrap S, disco flat mount, perno passante 142x12mm
- Émonda SL full carbon, sterzo conico in carbonio, passaggio cavi freno interno, disco flat mount, perno passante 12x100mm
- Bontrager Elite VR- C, lega, 31,8mm, reach 100mm
- Bontrager Pro, 31,8mm, compatibilità Blendr, 7 gradi
- Shimano Ultegra R8000, 52/36
- Shift levers
- Shimano Ultegra R8020, 11 velocità
- Front derailleur
- Shimano Ultegra R8000, a saldare
- Rear derailleur
- Shimano Ultegra R8000, portaborraccia corto, pignone 30T max
- Shimano Ultegra R8000, 11-30, 11 velocità
Sportissimo Team always puts his heart into everything he does.
We mount and adjust your bike WITHOUT ANY ADDITIONAL COST.
Why we do it for free? Because we want you to be free to enjoy yourself.
FOR US THIS IS PRICELESS.
What to do when your bike arrives:
Put the handlebars back in place
Mount the pedals
In some cases you will need to mount the front wheel
These tasks will only take a few minutes and no special tools are needed. You will need a 15 mm wrench and a 4 mm Allen key.
And if you have any difficulty, do not worry, call our mechanics, they will be happy to guide you step by step.
- No related products at this time.