An ultra-light and aerodynamic bike, designed and built to make you the fastest uphill.
Aero tubes from the lightest OCLV stratification ever.
Un plus ? The NEW electronic transmission Ultegra 12V !!
Trek Emonda SLR 7 Disc 2022
Trek’s fastest climbing chassis is also aerodynamic, weighs less than 700g and runs like in a dream.
Shimano Ultegra Di2 electronic transmission ensures extremely fast and precise shifting.
OCLV 800 Series carbon is the lightest laminate we offer.
The aerodynamic shape of the tubes makes this our Émonda SLR platform the fastest ever, both in plain and uphill.
The Aeolus Pro 37 wheels are designed for ascent and have been developed specifically for the Émonda project.
- Ultralight 800 Series OCLV Carbon, Ride Tuned performance tube optimisation, tapered head tube, internal routing, DuoTrap S-compatible, flat-mount disc, 142x12 mm thru axle
- Emonda SLR full carbon, tapered carbon steerer, internal brake routing, flat-mount disc, 12x100 mm thru-axle
- Bontrager Aeolus RSL Integrated bar/stem, OCLV Carbon, Di2 routing, 100 mm reach, 124 mm drop
- Shimano Ultegra R8100, 52/36
- Shift levers
- Shimano Ultegra R8170, 12-speed
- Front derailleur
- Shimano Ultegra R8150, braze-on, down swing
- Rear derailleur
- Shimano Ultegra R8150
- Shimano Ultegra R8100, 11-30, 12-speed
- Shimano MT800, CenterLock, 160 mm
- Bontrager Aeolus Pro 37, OCLV Carbon, Tubeless Ready, 37 mm rim depth
- Size 56 - 16.25 lbs / 7.37 kg
If the product is available for pre-order, you can place it in the cart and complete the first step to reserve the bike in the desired size, choosing the preferred payment method.
Once the deposit has been paid, you will receive an email with pre-order confirmed.
Once the product is available, you will receive an email to complete and pay the order.
Only in this phase, depending on the chosen collection/delivery method, you will know the shipping costs accordingly to choosen courier.
Upon receipt of payment, the parcel will be entrusted to the courier and you will receive tracking to track the shipment.
Below is a summary table of shipping costs:
Sportissimo Team always puts his heart into everything he does.
We mount and adjust your bike WITHOUT ANY ADDITIONAL COST.
Why we do it for free? Because we want you to be free to enjoy yourself.
FOR US THIS IS PRICELESS.
What to do when your bike arrives:
Put the handlebars back in place
Mount the pedals
In some cases you will need to mount the front wheel
These tasks will only take a few minutes and no special tools are needed. You will need a 15 mm wrench and a 4 mm Allen key.
And if you have any difficulty, do not worry, call our mechanics, they will be happy to guide you step by step.