The STAGES CYCLING Power L power meter crank is a discreet and easy-to-fit model for riding a bike. It will captivate cyclists in search of absolute perfomance.
This version is suitable for The Campagnolo Super Record seals. The crank is easily mounted to replace the traditional left crank. Even lighter, thinner, smoother and sturdier. You can transfer from one bike to another to view power information and take the workout to a professional level.
The stress indicators placed on the crank allow you to reveal the slightest inflection of the crank and thus determine the power. The data is transferred to the sensor or smartphone thanks to the dual Bluetooth and ANT connection and directly used through the StagesPower application to establish training plans and analyze performance.
Thin and lightweight solution
Solidity and maximum protection against external elements
Ease of assembly that allows you to quickly switch between bikes
Replaceable battery without the need for tools
ATC technology that automatically compensates for temperature changes to ensure safety and accuracy (/- 1.5%)
Measure of cadence based on an accelerometer
Double ANT and Bluetooth Smart connection for total versatility
Autonomy: 200 hours
Component : Pedivelle
Connectivity : Bluetooth, NFC, ANT
Energy Source : Pile
Warranty : 2 years
Pedivella Length: 172.5 mm
Left/Right Measure : No
Practice : Road
Precision : 1.5%
Pedivella Length - 172.5 mm
- Compatible with all Garhaleral Road Super Record seals
- IPX7 waterproofness
- 4 stress indicators
- Active Temperature Compensation (ATC) Technology
- Battery on CR2032 button stack / Replacement without the need for tools
- Power band: 0 - 2500 watts
- Cadence band: 20 - 220 rpm
- Power Stages application that does the update, point Zero before each output, displaying information about power, cadence and battery level and analysis functions
- Compatible Software: Training Peaks, Strava, Garmin Training Center, ...
- Weight (producer): 15g compared to the traditional crank
- Weight : 241 g (Crank Length 172.5 mm)
We personally test every new bicycle model that arrives in the store and select the best items for you. Here are our tips!