Your strength comes from your pedals.
Garmin Rally RK200 Dual-sensing Power Meter 2021
Rally RK200 is tested to the extreme, so you can ride there too.
This dual-sensing power meter delivers reliable power measurements and is easy to transfer between bikes no matter what bike you’re on or where you’re riding.
It installs like any other pedal and is easy to swap from bike to bike. Take a deep dive into your performance by measuring total power, cadence and more. Clip in with ease. These pedals are compatible with LOOK KEO cleats
- It installs like any other pedal and can be easily transferred from one bike to another.
- Analyze your performance in detail with measurements of total power, cadence and much more.
- Attach easily. These pedals are compatible with the LOOK KEO cleats.
Dual power sensor
- - Adjustable release tension - Measurement location: spindle - Communication: ANT+® and Bluetooth®
-Battery life: up to 120 hours - Maximum rider weight: 105 kg - Accuracy: +/- 1% - Field calibration
- water resistance.: IXP7 - Cleat type: KEO - Q-factor: 53 mm (55 mm with provided 2 mm washer) -Stack height: 12.2 mm
- LR44/SR44 (x4) or CR1/3N (x2)
If the product is available for pre-order, you can place it in the cart and complete the first step to reserve the bike in the desired size, choosing the preferred payment method.
Once the deposit has been paid, you will receive an email with pre-order confirmed.
Once the product is available, you will receive an email to complete and pay the order.
Only in this phase, depending on the chosen collection/delivery method, you will know the shipping costs accordingly to choosen courier.
Upon receipt of payment, the parcel will be entrusted to the courier and you will receive tracking to track the shipment.
Below is a summary table of shipping costs:
Sportissimo Team always puts his heart into everything he does.
We mount and adjust your bike WITHOUT ANY ADDITIONAL COST.
Why we do it for free? Because we want you to be free to enjoy yourself.
FOR US THIS IS PRICELESS.
What to do when your bike arrives:
Put the handlebars back in place
Mount the pedals
In some cases you will need to mount the front wheel
These tasks will only take a few minutes and no special tools are needed. You will need a 15 mm wrench and a 4 mm Allen key.
And if you have any difficulty, do not worry, call our mechanics, they will be happy to guide you step by step.
- No related products at this time.