The Slash 8 is an enduro mountain bike that rolls on fast 29er wheels and floats on plush RockShox suspension with SRAM's newest GX Eagle handling drivetrain duties. An aluminium frame with fresh new tech and tough alloy wheels push this bike into the sweet spot for all-around rippers.
What makes this model reliable:
- Created an internal storage compartment to offer a versatile solution for storing tools and equipment.
- To better protect the frame from damage that may occur during transport, a second frame guard for the oblique tube has been added.
- It is suitable for all types of circuits and routes, even the wildest ones. Yes, the Slash is a racing bike, but it is also incredibly fun on the most uneven trails
- New, removable Knock Block has a bigger steering angle to keep cables and hoses safe without sacrificing turning radius
- Wider seat tube, wider dropper – the 34.9 mm diameter post is stronger, more durable, and moves up and down faster
If the product is available for pre-order, you can place it in the cart and complete the first step to reserve the bike in the desired size, choosing the preferred payment method.
Once the deposit has been paid, you will receive an email with pre-order confirmed.
Once the product is available, you will receive an email to complete and pay the order.
Only in this phase, depending on the chosen collection/delivery method, you will know the shipping costs accordingly to choosen courier.
Upon receipt of payment, the parcel will be entrusted to the courier and you will receive tracking to track the shipment.
Below is a summary table of shipping costs:
Sportissimo Team always puts his heart into everything he does.
We mount and adjust your bike WITHOUT ANY ADDITIONAL COST.
Why we do it for free? Because we want you to be free to enjoy yourself.
FOR US THIS IS PRICELESS.
What to do when your bike arrives:
Put the handlebars back in place
Mount the pedals
In some cases you will need to mount the front wheel
These tasks will only take a few minutes and no special tools are needed. You will need a 15 mm wrench and a 4 mm Allen key.
And if you have any difficulty, do not worry, call our mechanics, they will be happy to guide you step by step.