Scalpel HT is a new concept of Hardtail XC, created specifically to make the difference in ascent, lose opponents in descent, and take you straight to the top step of the podium.
This model is designed for: speed, efficiency and durability.
CANNONDALE SCALPEL HT-HM 1 CRB 2022
- Progressive, ultralight Hi-MOD Carbon frame / HollowGram crank
- Lefty Ocho Carbon 110mm fork / HollowGram 25 carbon wheelset
- Shimano XTR/XT 12-speed group / Cannondale C1 Carbon bar and post / Cannondale Wheel Sensor
- Scalpel HT Hi-MOD Carbon, Proportional Response Design, PF30-83, tapered head tube, 55mm chainline, Speed Release 12mm thru axle w/UDH hanger
- Lefty Ocho 120 Carbon, 110mm, Chamber Damper with remote lockout, OppO Spring System, tapered steerer, 50mm offset
- Cannondale 1 Flat, Carbon, 31.8mm, 9° back, 760mm
- Cannondale 1, 7075 Alloy, 1-1/8", 31.8, 7°
- HollowGram, BB30 83MTB, OPI SpideRing, 34T, 55mm chainline
- Shift levers
- Shimano XT, 12-speed
- Rear derailleur
- Shimano XTR
- Shimano XT, 10-51, 12-speed
- Shimano XT hydraulic disc, 180/160mm XT rotors
- HollowGram 25, Superlight Hi-Impact Carbon, 28h, 25mm IW, tubeless ready
- Cannondale C1 Carbon, 27.2x400mm
- Wheel Sensor Cannondale Wheel Sensor
If the product is available for pre-order, you can place it in the cart and complete the first step to reserve the bike in the desired size, choosing the preferred payment method.
Once the deposit has been paid, you will receive an email with pre-order confirmed.
Once the product is available, you will receive an email to complete and pay the order.
Only in this phase, depending on the chosen collection/delivery method, you will know the shipping costs accordingly to choosen courier.
Upon receipt of payment, the parcel will be entrusted to the courier and you will receive tracking to track the shipment.
Below is a summary table of shipping costs:
Sportissimo Team always puts his heart into everything he does.
We mount and adjust your bike WITHOUT ANY ADDITIONAL COST.
Why we do it for free? Because we want you to be free to enjoy yourself.
FOR US THIS IS PRICELESS.
What to do when your bike arrives:
Put the handlebars back in place
Mount the pedals
In some cases you will need to mount the front wheel
These tasks will only take a few minutes and no special tools are needed. You will need a 15 mm wrench and a 4 mm Allen key.
And if you have any difficulty, do not worry, call our mechanics, they will be happy to guide you step by step.