The Epic with its new Brain re-defines the expectations in terms of efficiency, thanks to a racing calibration that transforms every watt expressed on the pedals moving forward, and at the same time the shocks are absorbed to maintain momentum.
Specialized Epic Comp 2022
Mixing hardtail efficiency and full-suspension capability to impressively quick results, Epic has always been defined by uncompromised commitment to speed.
Well, that and over 100 World Cup wins and podiums too. True to form, the latest Epic continues the tradition, taking advantage of the most efficient BRAIN suspension we've ever created to ensure it's always on a first-name-basis with fast.
Re-engineered hand-in-hand with the new Epic, the latest BRAIN design resets the expectation for efficiency, employing a new race-tuned pedaling platform to ensure every watt possible is translated into forward motion, while handily soaking up momentum-killing chatter and big hits alike—all more smoothly than ever.
- FACT 11m Full Carbon, Progressive XC Race Geometry, Rider-First Engineered™, threaded BB, 12x148mm rear spacing, internal cable routing, 100mm of travel
- RockShox Reba RL, Motion Control damper, Solo Air, 42mm offset, 15x110mm thru-axle, 100mm of travel
- RockShox-Specialized BRAIN, Rx XC Tune, 5 Position Platform Adjust, Rebound Adjust, Integraded Extension, 265x52.5mm
- Specialized Alloy Minirise, 6.5mm rise, 750mm, 31.8mm clamp
- SRAM X1000 Eagle, DUB, 170/175mm 34T
- Shift levers
- SRAM GX Eagle, 12-speed
- Rear derailleur
- SRAM GX Eagle, 12-speed
- SRAM XG-1275, 12-speed, 10-52t
- SRAM Level TL, 2-piston caliper, hydraulic disc
- Specialized Alloy, Tubeless Ready, 25mm internal width, 28h
If the product is available for pre-order, you can place it in the cart and complete the first step to reserve the bike in the desired size, choosing the preferred payment method.
Once the deposit has been paid, you will receive an email with pre-order confirmed.
Once the product is available, you will receive an email to complete and pay the order.
Only in this phase, depending on the chosen collection/delivery method, you will know the shipping costs accordingly to choosen courier.
Upon receipt of payment, the parcel will be entrusted to the courier and you will receive tracking to track the shipment.
Below is a summary table of shipping costs:
Sportissimo Team always puts his heart into everything he does.
We mount and adjust your bike WITHOUT ANY ADDITIONAL COST.
Why we do it for free? Because we want you to be free to enjoy yourself.
FOR US THIS IS PRICELESS.
What to do when your bike arrives:
Put the handlebars back in place
Mount the pedals
In some cases you will need to mount the front wheel
These tasks will only take a few minutes and no special tools are needed. You will need a 15 mm wrench and a 4 mm Allen key.
And if you have any difficulty, do not worry, call our mechanics, they will be happy to guide you step by step.