Top Fuel 9.8 è la mountain bike full suspension in carbonio per i ciclisti che non scendono a compromessi. I suoi componenti e stile di guida. I componenti di fascia alta abbinati al telaio in carbonio leggero offrono il massimo del divertimento, è una bici veloce sui terreni regolari, ma capace di affrontare anche i fondi più tecnici.
Trek Top Fuel 9.8 GX 2021
This bicycle was born to run fast: it is characterized by an essential equipment of high performance components
The Straight Shot down tube gives you greater rigidity and the Knock Block protects the frame from the rotation of the handlebar and the fork head
With a simple movement, similar to that of a rotating control, TwistLoc simultaneously blocks the front and rear shock on the slopes and during the sprints
The Kovee Elite 30 wheels offer better tire support so you can reduce pressure and get more traction
This low-excursion bike for endurance racing offers a suspension system that can handle the different disciplines of MTB and is particularly suitable for endurance events.
- OCLV Mountain Carbon main frame & stays, tapered head tube, Knock Block, Control Freak internal routing, Carbon Armor, magnesium rocker link, Mino Link, ABP, Boost148, 115mm travel
- RockShox SID Select+, DebonAir spring, Charger 2 RL damper, Bontrager DropLock remote, tapered steerer, 44mm offset, Boost110, 15mm Maxle Stealth, 120mm travel
- RockShox SIDLuxe Ultimate, DebonAir spring, Ultimate RL damper, Bontrager DropLock remote, 190x45mm
- Bontrager Line Pro, OCLV Carbon, 35mm, 15mm rise, 750mm width
- Bontrager Kovee Pro, 35mm, Knock Block, Blendr compatible, 13 degree
- SRAM GX 7K Eagle, DUB, 32T alloy ring, Boost
- Shift levers
- SRAM GX Eagle, 12 speed
- SRAM Eagle XG-1275, 12 speed
- Bontrager Kovee Elite 30 carbon, Tubeless Ready, 6-bolt, Boost110 front, Boost 148 rear Shifters
If the product is available for pre-order, you can place it in the cart and complete the first step to reserve the bike in the desired size, choosing the preferred payment method.
Once the deposit has been paid, you will receive an email with pre-order confirmed.
Once the product is available, you will receive an email to complete and pay the order.
Only in this phase, depending on the chosen collection/delivery method, you will know the shipping costs accordingly to choosen courier.
Upon receipt of payment, the parcel will be entrusted to the courier and you will receive tracking to track the shipment.
Below is a summary table of shipping costs:
Sportissimo Team always puts his heart into everything he does.
We mount and adjust your bike WITHOUT ANY ADDITIONAL COST.
Why we do it for free? Because we want you to be free to enjoy yourself.
FOR US THIS IS PRICELESS.
What to do when your bike arrives:
Put the handlebars back in place
Mount the pedals
In some cases you will need to mount the front wheel
These tasks will only take a few minutes and no special tools are needed. You will need a 15 mm wrench and a 4 mm Allen key.
And if you have any difficulty, do not worry, call our mechanics, they will be happy to guide you step by step.