Chain Lock Kryptonite Keeper 785
- The "Integrated Chains" by Kryptonite follow a safety-relevant approach. The link chain is directly connected to the locking cylinder and is thus no longer an external part. The advantage is obvious: There's no real target for thieves, which increases safety.
- 7 mm thick, four-sided chain links made from 3 times hardened manganese steel
- A weatherproof nylon cover protects your bike from scratches and allows for a rattle-free, compact folding of the chain.
- Reinforced high security disc-style cylinder that is pick and drill resistant
- Security level: 5 (of 10 of Kryptonite's classification system)
- Advanced theft protection (ATPO) for registered locks, information and registration via the Kryptonite website: http://www.kryptonitelock.de/de/customer-service/register-for-anti-theft.html
- Incl. 2 stainless steel keys
- • Length: 85 cm • Weight: approx. 1.59 kg
If the product is available for pre-order, you can place it in the cart and complete the first step to reserve the bike in the desired size, choosing the preferred payment method.
Once the deposit has been paid, you will receive an email with pre-order confirmed.
Once the product is available, you will receive an email to complete and pay the order.
Only in this phase, depending on the chosen collection/delivery method, you will know the shipping costs accordingly to choosen courier.
Upon receipt of payment, the parcel will be entrusted to the courier and you will receive tracking to track the shipment.
Below is a summary table of shipping costs:
Sportissimo Team always puts his heart into everything he does.
We mount and adjust your bike WITHOUT ANY ADDITIONAL COST.
Why we do it for free? Because we want you to be free to enjoy yourself.
FOR US THIS IS PRICELESS.
What to do when your bike arrives:
Put the handlebars back in place
Mount the pedals
In some cases you will need to mount the front wheel
These tasks will only take a few minutes and no special tools are needed. You will need a 15 mm wrench and a 4 mm Allen key.
And if you have any difficulty, do not worry, call our mechanics, they will be happy to guide you step by step.
You might also like