Assos Bonka Cento winter Jacket
Jacket designed for high-level winter cycling and tight cut to improve aerodynamics.
Ideal for high level cyclists who want great protection against the cold.
This windproof and water resistant jacket is insulated in key areas without increasing the volume and bulk, and as a result it is a fantastic performing garment. Designed to fit in the 'cycling position' it may feel small when stood upright, but should fit perfectly when you are in your normal bicycle position, even more so as this is the Cento version which is the slim fit.
- Winter jacket
- Men's fit
- Cento fit version - tailored for a slim competition fit (see also Mille for a more relaxed fit)
- Perfect for temperatures down to 0°C (32°F), any colder, add a layer
- Cycling position specific fit
- Chest/upper arms: TwinDeckFoiling (combination of strataGonUltra airBlock outer and RXQ fabric inside)
- Chest/elbows: additional in-between wind protection layer
- Collar: ergonomically shaped inner layer turtleneck design
- Side panels/lower arms: strataGonMedium (airBlock membrane material)
- Rear panel: RX fabric
- Full front zip
- Integrated Assos rear stabiliser panel
- Water resistant
- Construction: thirty two pattern pieces, six materials, thirteen components
You might also like