Every day is an Adventure
A bike that will turn every journey, path and road into a joyride. Its comfort-focused frame and upright riding position keep the effort low, and enjoyment high.
Where it thrives: City streets and the open road
What it's built for: Comfort and ease
CANNONDALE ADVENTURE 1 2022
- Lightweight step-thru aluminum frame w/ suspension fork
- microSHIFT 8-speed drivetrain with hydraulic disc brakes
- Comfortable ergonomic saddle and suspension seatpost
- SmartForm C3 Alloy, SAVE, low-step thru, tapered head tube, Straightshot hidden cable routing, disc brakes, rack/fender mounts
- Suntour NEX-E25, 50mm travel, coil , custom crown, 1 1/8" steerer
- Cannondale Riser, 6061 Alloy, 60mm rise, 15° back, 685mm
- Promax A-headset Adjustable, 31.8
- Prowheel, 38T
- Shift levers
- microSHIFT Acolyte, 8-speed
- Rear derailleur
- microSHIFT Acolyte
- microSHIFT, 12-42, 8-speed
- Tektro M275 hydraulic disc, 160/160mm rotors
- Cannondale Disc, double wall w/eyelet, 32h
If the product is available for pre-order, you can place it in the cart and complete the first step to reserve the bike in the desired size, choosing the preferred payment method.
Once the deposit has been paid, you will receive an email with pre-order confirmed.
Once the product is available, you will receive an email to complete and pay the order.
Only in this phase, depending on the chosen collection/delivery method, you will know the shipping costs accordingly to choosen courier.
Upon receipt of payment, the parcel will be entrusted to the courier and you will receive tracking to track the shipment.
Below is a summary table of shipping costs:
Sportissimo Team always puts his heart into everything he does.
We mount and adjust your bike WITHOUT ANY ADDITIONAL COST.
Why we do it for free? Because we want you to be free to enjoy yourself.
FOR US THIS IS PRICELESS.
What to do when your bike arrives:
Put the handlebars back in place
Mount the pedals
In some cases you will need to mount the front wheel
These tasks will only take a few minutes and no special tools are needed. You will need a 15 mm wrench and a 4 mm Allen key.
And if you have any difficulty, do not worry, call our mechanics, they will be happy to guide you step by step.