Specialized Sirrus 2.0 EQ 2022
- Specialized A1 Premium Aluminum, Fitness Geometry, butted tubing, internal cable routing, flat-mount disc, quick-release, Plug + Play rack/fender mounts
- Hi-Ten steel, flat-mount disc, Plug + Play fender mounts, low rider rack mounts, quick-release
- Shimano Tourney, 3-piece, 46/30T
- Front derailleur
- Shimano Tourney FD-TY710
- Rear derailleur
- Shimano Acera, 8-speed
- MicroSHIFT H081, 8-speed, 11-34t
- Front brake
- Promax F1, hydraulic disc, flat-mount, 140mm
- Rear brake
- Promax F1, hydraulic disc, flat-mount, 160mm
- 700C disc brake, double-wall alloy, 22mm depth, 21mm internal width
If the product is available for pre-order, you can place it in the cart and complete the first step to reserve the bike in the desired size, choosing the preferred payment method.
Once the deposit has been paid, you will receive an email with pre-order confirmed.
Once the product is available, you will receive an email to complete and pay the order.
Only in this phase, depending on the chosen collection/delivery method, you will know the shipping costs accordingly to choosen courier.
Upon receipt of payment, the parcel will be entrusted to the courier and you will receive tracking to track the shipment.
Below is a summary table of shipping costs:
Sportissimo Team always puts his heart into everything he does.
We mount and adjust your bike WITHOUT ANY ADDITIONAL COST.
Why we do it for free? Because we want you to be free to enjoy yourself.
FOR US THIS IS PRICELESS.
What to do when your bike arrives:
Put the handlebars back in place
Mount the pedals
In some cases you will need to mount the front wheel
These tasks will only take a few minutes and no special tools are needed. You will need a 15 mm wrench and a 4 mm Allen key.
And if you have any difficulty, do not worry, call our mechanics, they will be happy to guide you step by step.
- No related products at this time.