Bicycle Saddle Bontrager Aeolus Comp
The Aeolus Comp offers comfort, power and speed for road cyclists who want to give their best and improve aerodynamics.
With additional padding, it is the best saddle for those who want to get the most out of their aero road bike without sacrificing comfort.
Thanks to a shorter overall length with a wider toe and a full groove, the saddle offers targeted support that eliminates pressure on soft tissue.
inForm saddles are made using state-of-the-art biomechanical research to achieve the ultimate in performance and rider comfort
- Designed to support cyclists in an aerodynamic road riding position
- Full seat groove minimises stress on soft tissue, allowing for a more powerful turning position
- Two sizes designed to align the saddle with the bone structure of men and women, avoiding stress on soft tissue
- Lightweight hull for a perfect balance between weight, strength and elasticity
- Thanks to the Comp trim level, foam padding is optimised for comfort and lightness
- Blendr mounts are available to easily integrate rear lights
Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)
If the product is available for pre-order, you can place it in the cart and complete the first step to reserve the bike in the desired size, choosing the preferred payment method.
Once the deposit has been paid, you will receive an email with pre-order confirmed.
Once the product is available, you will receive an email to complete and pay the order.
Only in this phase, depending on the chosen collection/delivery method, you will know the shipping costs accordingly to choosen courier.
Upon receipt of payment, the parcel will be entrusted to the courier and you will receive tracking to track the shipment.
Below is a summary table of shipping costs:
Sportissimo Team always puts his heart into everything he does.
We mount and adjust your bike WITHOUT ANY ADDITIONAL COST.
Why we do it for free? Because we want you to be free to enjoy yourself.
FOR US THIS IS PRICELESS.
What to do when your bike arrives:
Put the handlebars back in place
Mount the pedals
In some cases you will need to mount the front wheel
These tasks will only take a few minutes and no special tools are needed. You will need a 15 mm wrench and a 4 mm Allen key.
And if you have any difficulty, do not worry, call our mechanics, they will be happy to guide you step by step.
- No related products at this time.