Great value for money for the Rockhopper.
The Rockhopper 29 has a 2x8 transmission and mechanical disc brakes.
- Specialized A1 premium butted alloy, zero-stack head tube, internal cable routing, 135x9mm forged dropouts, chainstay-mounted disc brake, replaceable alloy derailleur hanger, stealth rack mounts, dropper post compatible
- SR Suntour XCE 29, 28mm stanchions, Rx Tune, coil spring, QR, 90/100mm travel (size-specific), 46mm offset
- Shift levers
- microSHIFT, TS39-8R, 2x8-speed
- Front derailleur
- microSHIFT FD-M462, 2-speed
- Rear derailleur
- Microshift Mezzo, 8spd
- SunRace, 8-speed, 11-34t
- Radius CX7, mechanical disc, 160mm
- Specialized alloy, disc only, double-wall, 25mm inner width, 32h
If the product is available for pre-order, you can place it in the cart and complete the first step to reserve the bike in the desired size, choosing the preferred payment method.
Once the deposit has been paid, you will receive an email with pre-order confirmed.
Once the product is available, you will receive an email to complete and pay the order.
Only in this phase, depending on the chosen collection/delivery method, you will know the shipping costs accordingly to choosen courier.
Upon receipt of payment, the parcel will be entrusted to the courier and you will receive tracking to track the shipment.
Below is a summary table of shipping costs:
Sportissimo Team always puts his heart into everything he does.
We mount and adjust your bike WITHOUT ANY ADDITIONAL COST.
Why we do it for free? Because we want you to be free to enjoy yourself.
FOR US THIS IS PRICELESS.
What to do when your bike arrives:
Put the handlebars back in place
Mount the pedals
In some cases you will need to mount the front wheel
These tasks will only take a few minutes and no special tools are needed. You will need a 15 mm wrench and a 4 mm Allen key.
And if you have any difficulty, do not worry, call our mechanics, they will be happy to guide you step by step.
You might also like