Your cartThere are no more items in your cart
Great value for money for the Rockhopper.
The Rockhopper 29 has a 2x8 transmission and mechanical disc brakes.
Pagamento a rate con
- Specialized A1 premium butted alloy, zero-stack head tube, internal cable routing, 135x9mm forged dropouts, chainstay-mounted disc brake, replaceable alloy derailleur hanger, stealth rack mounts, dropper post compatible
- SR Suntour XCE 29, 28mm stanchions, Rx Tune, coil spring, QR, 90/100mm travel (size-specific), 46mm offset
- Shift levers
- microSHIFT, TS39-8R, 2x8-speed
- Front derailleur
- microSHIFT FD-M462, 2-speed
- Rear derailleur
- Microshift Mezzo, 8spd
- SunRace, 8-speed, 11-34t
- Radius CX7, mechanical disc, 160mm
- Specialized alloy, disc only, double-wall, 25mm inner width, 32h
You might also like
The TRAIL FUSION pedals give you superior control of your mountain bike and far greater performance than traditional flat pedals. Their wide composite platform offers increased stability, better power transmission and ultimate comfort, allowing you to pedal with confidence and get the most out of your ride. And worry no longer when the trail gets...
- No related products at this time.