With Sirrus you can escape from the routine. You have places to visit, people to meet and fitness goals to hit.
We understand, life is hectic, that’s why it is a good thing that we created the Sirrus to help you with all this.
Specialized Sirrus 2 2022
- Lightweight A1 Alloy frame with 42c tires clearance, clean internal cable routing and mounting points for a range of accessories give maximum flexibility.
- Intuitive and easy to use MicroSHIFT 2x8 wide range shifting.
- Powerful hydraulic disc bakes for safety and control.
- Specialized A1 Premium Aluminum, Fitness Geometry, butted tubing, internal cable routing, flat-mount disc, quick-release, Plug + Play rack/fender mounts
- Hi-Ten steel, flat-mount disc, Plug + Play fender mounts, low rider rack mounts, quick-release
- Forged aluminum arms, 3-piece, 46/30T
- Shift levers
- MicroSHIFT, 8-speed w/ indicator
- Front derailleur
- MicroSHIFT FD-R252, Band-clamp
- Rear derailleur
- microSHIFT RD-M26S, 7-speed
- MicroSHIFT H081, 8-speed, 11-32t
- Promax F1, hydraulic disc, flat-mount, 160mm
- 700C disc brake, double-wall alloy, 22mm depth, 21mm internal widt
Sportissimo Team always puts his heart into everything he does.
We mount and adjust your bike WITHOUT ANY ADDITIONAL COST.
Why we do it for free? Because we want you to be free to enjoy yourself.
FOR US THIS IS PRICELESS.
What to do when your bike arrives:
Put the handlebars back in place
Mount the pedals
In some cases you will need to mount the front wheel
These tasks will only take a few minutes and no special tools are needed. You will need a 15 mm wrench and a 4 mm Allen key.
And if you have any difficulty, do not worry, call our mechanics, they will be happy to guide you step by step.
- No related products at this time.