An e-mountain bike designed to ignite the passion for the trail and aim higher and higher.
Entry Level without compromise
Cannondale Trail Neo 4
Light and reactive, rigid and snappy on any terrain, from the most difficult trails to the city streets.
The progressive frame of the Trail and the perfectly integrated drive unit from Bosch are the result of our unparalleled experience in the field of aluminium machining.
- Sturdy Smartform C2 aluminium frame/Suntour XCM SR fork 100 mm
- Shimano Alivio 9 speed transmission/Hydraulic disc brakes
- Bosch Performance Line/500 Wh battery drive/range: up to 112 km
- SmartForm C2 Alloy, removable downtube battery, SAVE, tapered headtube, internal cable routing, 148x12mm thru-axle, post mount disc, folding lock mount, rack/fender mounts, Si kickstand moun
- SR Suntour XCM, 100mm, coil, 46mm offset
- FSA Bosch E-Bike, 34T
FSA Bosch E-Bike, 34T
- Rear derailleur
- Shimano Alivio, 9-speed
- Shimano HG200, 11-36, 9-speed
- WTB STX i25 TCS, 32h, tubeless ready
- Sensore ruota Cannondale Wheel Sensor
- Bosch PowerTube 500Wh
If the product is available for pre-order, you can place it in the cart and complete the first step to reserve the bike in the desired size, choosing the preferred payment method.
Once the deposit has been paid, you will receive an email with pre-order confirmed.
Once the product is available, you will receive an email to complete and pay the order.
Only in this phase, depending on the chosen collection/delivery method, you will know the shipping costs accordingly to choosen courier.
Upon receipt of payment, the parcel will be entrusted to the courier and you will receive tracking to track the shipment.
Below is a summary table of shipping costs:
Sportissimo Team always puts his heart into everything he does.
We mount and adjust your bike WITHOUT ANY ADDITIONAL COST.
Why we do it for free? Because we want you to be free to enjoy yourself.
FOR US THIS IS PRICELESS.
What to do when your bike arrives:
Put the handlebars back in place
Mount the pedals
In some cases you will need to mount the front wheel
These tasks will only take a few minutes and no special tools are needed. You will need a 15 mm wrench and a 4 mm Allen key.
And if you have any difficulty, do not worry, call our mechanics, they will be happy to guide you step by step.
- No related products at this time.