Procaliber 9.8 is the top of the Procaliber range.
It’s a cross-country front hardtail designed for cyclists who run and love to win.
Its carbon frame with integrated Isospeed technology helps us with the roughness of the ground, complete the set up a fork FOX for technical descents and a transmission Shimano XT.
Trek Procaliber 9.8
- OCLV Mountain Carbon, IsoSpeed, tapered head tube, Knock Block, internal control routing, balanced post-mount brake, Boost148
- Fox Performance 32 Step-Cast, Float EVOL air spring, GRIP 2-position damper, remote lockout, tapered steerer, 44 mm offset, Boost110, 15 mm Kabolt axle, 100 mm travel
- e*thirteen TRS Race Carbon, 30 mm spindle, 34T alloy ring
- Shift levers
- Shimano XT M8100, 12-speed
- Rear derailleur
- Shimano XT M8100, long cage, 51T max cog
- Shimano XT M8100, 10-51, 12-speed
- Bontrager Kovee Elite 30 Carbon, Tubeless Ready
- M - 21.94 lbs / 9.95 kg (with TLR sealant, no tubes)