The Allez E5 redefines the basic model concept.
The weight, attention to detail and reliability are unparalleled in its category.
A very versatile bike, suitable for beginners of road cycling.
Shimano Claris Transmission
Axis Sport alloy wheels
Saddle Body Geometry Bridge
Espoir Sport tyres with anti-puncture protection
Specialized Allez E5
A light bike is not only effective when pedaling uphill, it is very useful even if you happen to have to carry it up the stairs to bring it to your apartment on the fifth floor.
The new E5 light alloy frame with thin but sturdy pipes is about 450 grams lighter than the previous versions.
The rigid and reactive Specialized Carbon Fiber FACT fork ensures high speed accuracy and is also very light.
The geometry of the Allez has been developed with the help of our extensive Retül Fit database and allows a wide range of positions without forgetting the quality of performance that you need even for a first road bike.
Predisposition for the assembly of mudguards and luggage racks to allow you to turn the Allez into a lightweight
- Specialized E5 Premium Aluminum, fully manipulated tubing w/ SmoothWelds, 1-1/8"- 1-3/8" tapered head tube, internal cable routing, threaded BB, 130mm spacing
- Specialized FACT carbon, 1-1/8" to 1-3/8" taper, fender eyelets
- Specialized Shallow Drop, 6061, 70x125mm, 31.8mm clamp
- Specialized, 3D-forged alloy, 4-bolt, 7-degree rise
- Shimano Claris R200, 50/34T
- Shift levers
- Shimano Claris 2000, 8-speed
- Front derailleur
- Shimano Claris, clamp-on
- Rear derailleur
- Shimano Claris, 8-speed
- SunRace, 8-speed, 11-32t
- Tektro, alloy, dual-pivot
- Axis Sport
- No related products at this time.