The Powerfly 4 625 takes our most affordable electric mountain bike and gives it a boost with a longer-range 625 watt-hour battery. Of course, you still get our user-friendly Removable Integrated Battery (RIB) system that's super easy to remove and reinstall, plus all the other parts that make Powerfly 4 your ideal entry into the joys of riding a pedal-assist bike on or off road.
Shipping times may take from 6 to 10 working days.
POWERFLY 4 625 WH 2023
A tough yet refined aluminium frame that fully encases a long-range 625 Wh battery for sleek looks, a Bosch Performance Line CX (250 W, 85 Nm) motor that assists up to 20 mph (25 km/h in Europe), a Bosch Intuvia smart system controller, a 1x10 Shimano drivetrain and a suspension fork with lockout. Plus, Smart Wheel Sizing means riders of every size get a great fit – 29˝ wheels on larger frames, 27.5˝ wheels on smaller frames.
Why you'll love it
Trek's Removable Integrated Battery (RIB) system looks great and is super user-friendly: it fully hides the battery in the frame for protection, makes it easy remove the battery without tools and lets you mount a water bottle cage
This bike expands boundaries: the top-notch Bosch system is equally suited to commuting, recreation and a ridiculously fun time on the trails
The Intuvia controller has Walk Assist and an intelligent e-MTB mode that automatically delivers the right amount of power based on your terrain
It's equipped with an external charging port for easy charging on or off the bike
You can boost your Powerfly’s utility by adding a rack and mudguards, plus built-in wiring lets you easily install lights powered by the motor
We reserve the right to make changes to the product information contained on this site at any time without notice, including with respect to equipment, specifications, models, colours, materials and pricing. Due to supply chain issues, compatible parts may be substituted at any time without notice. The prices shown are the manufacturer's suggested retail prices.
Bike and frame weights are based on pre-production painted frames at time of publication. Weights may vary in final production.
- Alpha Platinum Aluminium, curved top tube, Removable Integrated Battery (RIB), tapered head tube, Control Freak internal routing, Motor Armour, Boost148, 12 mm thru axle
- SR Suntour XCM 34, coil spring, preload, lockout, tapered steerer, 44 mm offset, Boost110, 15 mm thru axle, 80 mm travel
- FSA Bosch CK-220, 36T ring, 165 mm length
- Shift levers
- Shimano Deore M4100, 10 speed
- Rear derailleur
- Shimano Deore M5120, long cage
- Shimano Deore M4100, 11-46, 10-speed
- Bontrager Connection, double-wall, 32-hole, 20 mm width, Presta valve
- Bosch Performance Line CX, smart system, magnesium motor body, 85 Nm
- Bosch PowerTube 625Wh, smart system
- Controller Bosch Intuvia 100, smart system
- M - 24.53 kg / 54.08 lbs