Verve 1 Equipped is a hybrid bike designed to be comfortable in use, yet safe for our recreational rides. It has a lightweight aluminum frame, has disc brakes that provide us with safety with its stopping power in any weather condition and tires with a larger section for more driving stability. We have completed the equipment with lights, mudguards and luggage rack for use in our daily life.
Trek Verve 1 Equipped
- Lightweight aluminum frame
- 21 relationships to help you conquer the most diverse soils
- 40c wider tyres for a higher level of stability and safety
- Gel saddle and ergonomic knobs
- Powerful disc brakes and a geometry that offers a comfortable and upright driving posture
- Fenders, lights, easel, padlock and rear rack compatible MIK.
- Alpha Gold Aluminium, rack and mudguard mounts, DuoTrap S-compatible, IS disc-brake mount, 135x5 mm QR
- Verve Steel, threaded steel steerer, IS-disc mount, 460 mm axle-to-crown, 100x5 mm QR
- Front derailleur
- Shimano Tourney TY510, 34.9 mm clamp, top swing, dual pull
- Rear derailleur
- Shimano Altus M310
- SunRace MFM300 freewheel, 14-34, 7-speed