Specialzed Diverge E5 Elite
The Diverge Elite E5 Premium alloy frame is light, rigid.
Fully carbon fiber fork FACT
Most progressive geometry ever created for a bike with a road curve, so as to create a bike capable and stable in off-road, but agile and agile on the road.
Frame arranged with mounting for luggage racks, including attachments on the fork and horizontal tube, to facilitate transport for any long-haul journey.
- Specialized Diverge E5 Premium Aluminum, threaded BB, internal routing, 12x142mm thru-axle, flat-mount disc
- FACT carbon, full carbon steerer, 12x100 mm thru-axle, flat-mount
- Specialized Shallow Drop, 6061, 70x125mm, 31.8mm clamp
- Shift levers
- Shimano GRX RX400 hydraulic brake levers, 2x10 speed mechanical shifting
- Front derailleur
- Shimano GRX RX400, braze-on
- Rear derailleur
- Shimano GRX RX400, 10-speed