Specialized Roubaix Expert
The Roubaix provides vibration absorption without compromising performance, thanks to the perfect mix of aerodynamics and lightness of its FACT 10r carbon fiber frame.
A S-Works Pavé seatpost has been fitted that allows you to absorb vibrations and is aerodynamic at the same time, all without adding weight or strange devices.
The Future Shock 2.0 cartridge is their solution to the needs of professionals in a race like the Roubaix. It improves comfort, increases speed and provides greater control thanks also to the register on the handlebar coupling to open or close the compression, while the internal valve itself constantly regulates the return. The Smooth Boot gasket improves aesthetics thanks to a smooth transition between the steering and the handlebar connection.
- FACT 10R, Rider First Engineered ™ (RFE), FreeFoil Shape Library tubes, threaded BB, 12x142mm thru-axle, flat-mount disc
- Future Shock 2.0 w / Damper, Smooth Boot, 12x100 mm thru-axle, flat-mount
- Specialized Hover Expert, Alloy, 125mm Drop, 75mm Reach w / Di2 Hole
- Future Stem, Pro
- Shimano Ultegra R8000, HollowTech 2, 50 / 34T
- Shift levers
- Shimano Ultegra Di2 Disc R8070
- Front derailleur
- Shimano Ultegra Di2 R8050, braze-on
- Rear derailleur
- Shimano Ultegra RX, RX805
- Shimano Ultegra R8070, hydraulic disc
- DT Swiss R470 rim, 20mm internal width, tubeless ready, 24h, Specialized full sealed bearing thru axle hub, centerlock disc, DT Swiss Champion 14G stainless steel spokes, DT Swiss brass nipples.
- S-Works Pave
- * Specifications may vary without notice