Precaliber 20 Freewheel Boy's will have your little rider begging to go out for a pedal on their first real big kid bike. It's a great transition model from stabilisers.
Trek Precaliber 20 2022
It has one speed, two hand brakes and a saddle with an integrated handle that can be swapped out for a light mount. For kids aged 6–8, between 45–52˝ (114–132 cm) tall
- This bike has hand brakes so kids can gain confidence using them before stepping up to a geared bike
- One speed is all you need – a simple set-up gives kids confidence and helps them stay in control
- You can replace the saddle's integrated handle with an integrated light mount to boost visibility on family adventures and solo excursions
- Like all Precaliber bikes, the frame is lower so it's easier for kids to stand over and hop on and off
- You shouldn't buy your kid's bike where you buy your cereal – Unlike big box brands, Trek kids' bikes are assembled by people who know bikes
- Alpha Silver Aluminium, 20" kids' frame size
- Kids' suspension, threadless steerer, 35 mm travel
- Kids' steel, 25.4 mm clamp, 40 mm rise, 560 mm width
- Bontrager Approved alloy, 25.4 mm clamp, 15-degree rise, 60 mm
- ProWheel alloy, 32T steel ring w/double guard, 127 mm length
- SunRun freewheel, 14-28, 7-speed,
- Kids' padded, integrated seat post, with handle
- No related products at this time.