Elite Direto XT-R Smart Trainer
The top of the range Elite with integrated power meter, the OTS (Optical Torque Sensor).
The power meter allows the roller to directly measure the output power during your workouts with an accuracy of +/- 1,5%, one of the highest on the market.
The DIRETO XR-T is an interactive roller and for this reason it is able to automatically vary the resistance while you are training.
Larger than previous Direto models, the DIRETO XR-T is able to simulate up to an incredible 24% maximum slope.
Thanks to all the functions, with the DIRETO XR-T you can follow all your training tables, carry out tests to evaluate your fitness and engage in repeated shots at maximum speed, maximum power.
Fully interactive communicates with all software via ANT+™ FE-C and Bluetooth.
This results in total roller interaction with all existing applications and software with iOS, Android, Macos and Windows.
Everywhere and at any time, with a few simple steps, just set the path or the training program and start to pedal: everything else thinks DIRETO XR-T, automatically varying the resistance and managing the best training according to your needs.
The roller can be managed with the Elite My E-training software (available for free for 12 months) or with other indoor cycling platforms such as Zwift (as a gift for 1 month when purchasing the roller), Trainerroad, Bikevo, Rouvy, Kinomap and many more.
The DIRETO XR-T is one of the most compatible rollers on the market, perfect with road bikes, gravel and mountain bikes, with 130-135x5mm hubs with quick locking and 142x12mm with passing pin.
Thanks to the new design, the roller is able to accommodate front derailleurs with long cage for a greater capacity on sprocket pack up to 12 speeds and is therefore compatible with 9/10/11 speed Shimano cassettes, Campagnolo 9/10/11/12 speed SRAM NX 12 speed with Shimano body, SRAM 12 speed (with XD/XDR body) and Shimano 12 speed (with micro Spline body)
Included is the exclusive function of Pedal Analysis.
This function allows to monitor the power of the cyclist, measuring it in 24 points, throughout the arc of pedaling.
All Elite trainers immediately transmit the data of power, speed and cadence of pedaling, therefore configuring themselves as really effective tools to build a precise training plan and replicate the maximum pedaling on the road.
- Smart Trainer Elite Direto XR - T roller with travel block;
- Direct-drive direct-drive roller with electronically controlled magnetic brake;
- Internal flywheel of 5,1 kg;
- Full compatibility with road bike and MTB :
- Compatible with standard :
- 130/135 x 5 mm; 142 x 12 mm; 148 x 12 mm (Boost with optional adapter)
- included Body Shimano 11v;
- CASSETTE SPROCKETS NOT INCLUDED
- Interactive, connections : ANT+, FE-C, and Bluetooth;
- Simulation gradients up to 24%, with error margin of 1.5%;
- Maximum power developed: 2400 watts at 40 km/h, 1100 watts at 20 km/h;
- Compatible with interactive software such as Myetraining, Zwift, The sufferfest etc..
- Dimensions : 650 x 840 x 550 mm | weight 16,2 kg;
IN THE PACKAGE :
- Smart Trainer Elite Direto XR;
- Travel block wheel support;
- Quick release;
- Adapters for quick release;
- Adapters for 12x142 mm pass-through pin;
- Power cables and cables;
- 12 months of free My E-training subscription;
- 1 month free subscription to Zwift;
- 1 month free subscription to Rouvy;
If the product is available for pre-order, you can place it in the cart and complete the first step to reserve the bike in the desired size, choosing the preferred payment method.
Once the deposit has been paid, you will receive an email with pre-order confirmed.
Once the product is available, you will receive an email to complete and pay the order.
Only in this phase, depending on the chosen collection/delivery method, you will know the shipping costs accordingly to choosen courier.
Upon receipt of payment, the parcel will be entrusted to the courier and you will receive tracking to track the shipment.
Below is a summary table of shipping costs:
Sportissimo Team always puts his heart into everything he does.
We mount and adjust your bike WITHOUT ANY ADDITIONAL COST.
Why we do it for free? Because we want you to be free to enjoy yourself.
FOR US THIS IS PRICELESS.
What to do when your bike arrives:
Put the handlebars back in place
Mount the pedals
In some cases you will need to mount the front wheel
These tasks will only take a few minutes and no special tools are needed. You will need a 15 mm wrench and a 4 mm Allen key.
And if you have any difficulty, do not worry, call our mechanics, they will be happy to guide you step by step.
- No related products at this time.