Smart Trainer Suito Elite
Suito is the latest major innovation in Elite's indoor bike trainer range.
Powerful, solid and quiet, Suito is an interactive hometrainer designed to offer you an easy, realistic and accurate indoor bike training experience.
- This is Elite's first direct-drive hometrainer that comes totally pre-assembled out of the box, as it features a pre-installed Shimano® 105 (or equivalent) 11-speed cassette. Through a quick and easy Plug&Play setup and a thin and compact outline, Suito ensures max compatibility with most bicycles, setting itself as one of the most performing and easy to use hometrainers that a cyclist could hope for.
Powerful, stable, accurate. Ready for use.
- Among Elite's interactive hometrainers range, Suito is innovative as it features a practical Plug&Play configuration, designed to let you experience right away a quick and easy indoor bike training session. Suito comes with a pre-installed 11-speed Shimano® 105 (or equivalent) cassette and is characterised by its fully assembled structure, ideal for you to start your indoor cycling sessions right away. As you don't need to assemble the sprocket cassette or the legs of the hometrainer, you just have to place your bike on the hometrainer and connect to a power source. Total setup time: less than five minutes.
- The sturdy steel structure is another distinctive feature of this hometrainer - it's ideal to ensure stability and durability even during the most intense sprints. Elegant and aggressive, solid and powerful - Suito features a wider support base with pre-assembled legs, designed to automatically lock in place when unfolded. It's everything you need to start your indoor cycling training workouts as quickly as possible. Moreover, the streamlined design ensures compatibility with various bicycle models and sprocket sets on the market. Suito is also designed to ensure reduced clutter wherever you are: its slim profile, integrated handle and reduced size make it easy to transport and store it, no need to worry about how much space it'll take up.
- All hometrainers by Elite immediately send power, speed and cadence data, thus setting themselves as effective instruments to build an accurate training program and replicated outdoor workouts as much as possible. Cadence is measured via a practical sensorless technology (that is, no sensors to apply to your bicycle) and is calculated on the Suito as a function of speed variations
Power Meter Link (PML)
It's a function that lets the hometrainer employ an ergometer that's already installed on your bike as a power source.
A calibration procedure for the hometrainer that takes into account all friction values that change over time and during use that influence brake's accuracy and compensates its effects on the resistance generated by the hometrainer.
Temperature compensation algorithm
A function that lets the hometrainer compensate the variations due to brake overheating and take the resulting data into account when calculating power.
You might also like
- No related products at this time.