With its Specialized 1.2 E engine, with its calibration it allows you to have adequate assistance for city use.
The Turbo Vado 3.0 is perfect to help you on your travels and for your free time.
It has been equipped with components chosen to increase performance and quality such as the Shimano 9-speed transmission, powerful hydraulic disc brakes, the luggage rack and the mudguards to complete the set-up, this is the perfect vehicle for your busy life.
SPECIALIZED VADO 3.0
- The Turbo Vado features a lightweight alloy frame that’s been designed with our Fitness/Transportation Geometry.
- The Turbo Vado’s Specialized 1.2 E motor emphasizes efficiency and range. We also fully integrated it with the frame, and it's been custom-tuned for city riding. It intuitively reacts to the force of your pedaling, so the harder you pedal, the more power it delivers. And with an internal belt drive design, it does this without added vibration for the smoothest and most silent ride possible.
- We made the custom 460 Wh battery to be fully integrated with the frame, removable for easy charging, and lockable for added security. It communicates with the display and has multiple modes to maximize the overall efficiency and range.
- Turbo Aluminum, bottom bracket motor mount, Fitness/Transportation Geometry, fully integrated & lockable down tube battery, internal cable routing, fender/rack mounts, Smooth Welds
- SR SunTour MOBIE30, custom crown, steel steerer, 9mm open dropout, 50mm of travel
- Stout Mini Rise, alloy, 9-degree backsweep, 15mm rise, 31.8mm
- Specialized Flowset, 3D-forged alloy, 20-degree rise, 31.8mm clamp
- Custom alloy forged crankarms 40 T
- Shift levers
- Shimano Alivio, 9-speed w/ Optical Gear Display
- Rear derailleur
- Shimano Alivio, Shadow Design, SGS cage, 9-speed
- Shimano CS-HG200, 9-speed, 11-36t
- Front brake
- Tektro HD-T275, hydraulic disc, 180mm
- Rear brake
- Tektro HD-T275, hydraulic disc, 160mm
- Specialized 2-bolt head, forged alloy, 8mm offset, micro-adjust, 30.9mm
- Specialized 1.2 E, custom Rx Street-tuned motor, 250W nominal
- Specialized U1-460, On/Off button, state of charge display, 460Wh
- Specialized TCD-W w/ handlebar remote & built-in anti-theft feature, Bluetooth® connectivity, 5 available display pages
- Headlight: Herrmans MR4 e-Bike, stainless bracket for suspension fork, 6V, Post. Herrmans H-Trace Mini e-Bike, 220-degree visibility, fender-mount
If the product is available for pre-order, you can place it in the cart and complete the first step to reserve the bike in the desired size, choosing the preferred payment method.
Once the deposit has been paid, you will receive an email with pre-order confirmed.
Once the product is available, you will receive an email to complete and pay the order.
Only in this phase, depending on the chosen collection/delivery method, you will know the shipping costs accordingly to choosen courier.
Upon receipt of payment, the parcel will be entrusted to the courier and you will receive tracking to track the shipment.
Below is a summary table of shipping costs:
Sportissimo Team always puts his heart into everything he does.
We mount and adjust your bike WITHOUT ANY ADDITIONAL COST.
Why we do it for free? Because we want you to be free to enjoy yourself.
FOR US THIS IS PRICELESS.
What to do when your bike arrives:
Put the handlebars back in place
Mount the pedals
In some cases you will need to mount the front wheel
These tasks will only take a few minutes and no special tools are needed. You will need a 15 mm wrench and a 4 mm Allen key.
And if you have any difficulty, do not worry, call our mechanics, they will be happy to guide you step by step.